“Surprising Discovery”
4 of 5 bubbles Review of Italian Courtyard Incorporated - CLOSED

Italian Courtyard Incorporated
Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
Good for: Business meetings, Families with children, Local cuisine, Romantic, Special occasions, Large groups
Dining options: Lunch, Late Night, Dinner, Delivery, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff
Patton, Pennsylvania, United States
“Surprising Discovery”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 7, 2013

My family of five adults happened upon this restaurant during an overnight pre-cruise stay in Cocoa Beach. As we stayed at the Comfort Inn & Suites, we wanted something within walking distance and this fit the bill. We had to wait about 25 minutes for a table because we did not have a reservation but the meal was definitely worth the wait. We started out with drinks at the bar. All the servers we encountered were friendly and helpful with choosing what to order. From the appetizers to the main course to the deserts (we ordered one cheesecake to share because we were so full by the end) everything was delicious. The prices were very reasonable to boot. I would eat here again without hesitation but would make a reservation next time.

London
“Disappointed”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 2, 2013 via mobile

We went here on Saturday night for the first time this summer. We come go cocoa once or twice a year and always visit the Italian courtyard at least once or twice each trip.

This visit was a huge disappointed... Don't get me wrong the singer as always was brilliant but what a shame the food wasn't the same! My salad was literally swimming in blue cheese dressing, it was awful! Them my pasta was so over cooked it was terrible! Out of our party of 8 not one if us said we enjoyed our food. Service was slow, our waiter kept disappearing and when we asked another guy for a bottle of wine he refused. Wouldn't waste another night of my holiday coming back!!!

Cocoa Beach, Florida, Usa
“Excellent food”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 19, 2013

Best Italian food, only Italian restaurant on the space coast that has good food aside from the Orlando area.

• Visited July 2013
Fort Lauderdale, Florida
“Real Italian Food - Scrumptious!!!!!!!!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 14, 2013

We are on vacation in Cocoa Beach and wanted to have a good meal but affordable. This restaurant definetly offered all, the best italian, real italian, delicious and not expensive. The service was wonderful, Rebeca was amazing making my daughters to feel like home. As I told her the best compliment was my 10 years old daughter always leaves food on the plate, not this time, she cleaned her plate. Staring with the garlic knots, mozarella sticks (frittata) as appetizer and delicious entres. I got the eggplant rotellini, my husband had the combo pizza and salad with real italian dressing. The inside decoration is beautiful. I really recommend this restaurant.

Douglasville, Georgia
“Awesome Food!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 4, 2013

This restaurant is good as always and the customer service is always great! They cater to you and your kids! It's so nice to have a place that caters to kids now days!

Visited June 2013