“Sunday brunch”
Review of Atlantic Ocean Grille - CLOSED

Atlantic Ocean Grille
Cuisines: American, Seafood, Steakhouse, Wine Bar
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Breakfast, Lunch, Reservations
Description: Fine dining over the Atlantic Ocean. Nightly specials that include Lobster, Crab & Shrimp. Currently closed for remodel.
Reviewed November 26, 2013

I suspect we were at this restaurant the same time another Trip Advisor (posted 11/24) and had the same Eggs Benedict. We went for the view and had been there before for lunch. The wait staff is very busy on Sunday, but they are upbeat and cheerful. Easy parking and walk on the beach after is the preferred way to digest a hearty breakfast. It was a nice, relaxing brunch. We were not rushed out the door. Not a bad price either. Hint: Do the walk.

1  Thank James H
Jason V, Guest Relations Manager at Atlantic Ocean Grille, responded to this reviewResponded January 13, 2014

Thank you for your review, we recommend a beach walk as well.

Reviewed November 24, 2013 via mobile

Got here first thing at 10 o'clock. Tilapia had a wonderful spice on top. Eggs Benedict made fresh right in front of me. Sliced beef and sliced ham cut in front of you. The view is great.

Thank you for joining us for Sunday brunch, we hope to see you again soon.

Reviewed November 24, 2013

We've eaten some bad meals on this trip, and this wasn't one of them. This place offers a great view as it sits on the Cocoa Beach Pier overlooking the water. Our service was good although I wish the waiter hadn't strongly suggested broiled over fried. We were asked to have our picture taken, which worked out well as the picture was good and she worked for tips. After turning down several overpriced pictures at Universal and buying some too, it was fun to pay what you thought something was worth. Our food was enjoyable if not excellent and if I had been up to working for my food, I would have taken on the crab legs special on Wed. night. They looked great and the people around me seemed to be enjoying them.

Thank you for your review and kind words.

Reviewed November 16, 2013

I met a friend that I don't get to see very often. He lives close, and had never stopped here before, but said that it had a good reputation.

We had the Sunday brunch. Honestly, I could pick out at least 10 places in Kansas City that would have a better brunch in terms of the selection and taste of the offerings here. But the very attentive service and location right on the water more than made up for any shortcomings.

I'd like to come back and try this place in the evening; I'll bet it would be great.

Thank you for dining with us, we hope you enjoyed dinner as well.

Reviewed November 14, 2013

We went there on Wednsday evening and had the crab legs, as others had previously recommended on Trip Advisor, and they were good! The drinks were great and everything was pretty reasonable. The view was great and we even watched fisherman below catch fish. We sat by the window and my only complaint was the tables were too small, but we managed.
I would go again if we return to Cocoa Beach!

Thank you for joining us, we will work on the tables..