“We Love this place”

Ranked #7 of 169 Restaurants in Cocoa Beach
Cuisines: American
Good for: Families with children, Local cuisine
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast, Takeout
Description: Restaurant,breakfast, lunch, brunch and bakery
Reviewed May 6, 2014

Aside from the friendly atmosphere, this is just one of the best places for breakfast and lunch in Cocoa Beach. We have been here several times every winter for the past eight or nine years. Chia and staff treat you like family.
So many great food choices...the quiches...the sandwiches...the fresh fruit as a side with any order.

Reviewed May 4, 2014

This place truly is Simply Delicious! Locals line up for this quaint cottage. Fresh ingredients and you will never leave hungry.

Reviewed May 4, 2014

The best French toast ever :-) Fresh quality food. The name fits because it simply delicious. This was the best food I had my whole vacation.

Reviewed May 4, 2014

I have been to this restaurant many times in years gone by, but not recently. Went for my friends 60th Birthday. Met by a server named Stephanie - who was - unsmiling, unfriendly and down right rude.
Tried to make polite conversation and was cut off right from the start. Ordered our food - I ordered Eggs benedict which I have had many times here under a previous owner - asked for my eggs to be cooked semi well - came out - Almost Raw! had to send them back - came back almost ok, but the hollandaise sauce I swear was just pure butter melted in a pan - the worst I have ever had.
2 of my party ordered the filet mignon and one of them had a big sinew in the middle - had raved about this restaurant to my husband from past experiences and was embarrassed to admit - it was simply the worst. Will never go there again.

Reviewed April 29, 2014

This place was absolutely fabulous. We walked in on a busy Saturday morning and waiting just a few moments for a table. There is not a lot of seating in the restaurant but it is worth the wait. My wife ordered the half portion of French toast on their homemade bread and the portion was still big enough she could not eat it all. She loved every bite she could fit in her mouth. I ordered the eggs Benedict with a side of fruit and every bite of it was good. The staff was friendly and very attentive to our table. The atmosphere was beach house themed with colorful tableware and decor. The prices were not cheap but not expensive either. You could get the same meals for cheaper elsewhere but I was completely satisfied with what I paid for breakfast. Make sure to grab something from their Bakery to go. When we go back to Cocoa Beach we will definitely stop here again.

1  Thank Bret U