“Great Little Place for Breakfast”

Simply Delicious Cafe & Bakery
Ranked #7 of 166 Restaurants in Cocoa Beach
Cuisines: American
Good for: Families with children, Local cuisine
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Takeout
Description: Restaurant,breakfast, lunch, brunch and bakery
Reviewed January 12, 2014

This place is a gem. We were there on a Sunday morning. Luckily we got there before the crowds came because when we left there were alot of people waiting. My husband had the brunch and loved the quiche and the pastries. The OJ was freshly squeezed. I had the fresh start which was 2 eggs and toast (many kinds to choose from) and 2 sides. I got the hotcake (delicious) and fruit. The fruit was fresh and there was alot of it. Our server was always around when we needed her. This is a very small place but the food is fresh and delicious.

2  Thank fernh

Reviewed January 12, 2014

This little cafe deserves its high rating - it was really good. The food was almost too much, and the fresh bread was cut very thick. My only complaint would be that the toast could have been warmer (it's not buttered for you and I didn't think it would melt butter). But other than that everything was great, and so I'm not reducing my rating for that, as I normally don't come for the bread. (I know, it's a bakery, but it was breakfast and I was more interested in how they prepared the eggs and fruit and other food we ordered.)
It's a small place, and cramped, with loud colors, but that just adds to the ambiance, in my opinion. The front display had some awesome looking desserts, too, but we were full, so we didn't pick up any to go.
We were also fortunate to get in right before a breakfast rush, so we had no wait. I watched my wife enjoy the jellies they brought out.

1  Thank jandc5744
Reviewed January 7, 2014

I've eaten at Simply Delicious several times. The menu is full of healthy, generous and delicious food. The owner's are very friendly. Their cakes are wonderful. I buy whole ones for special occasions.

Reviewed January 6, 2014

I am a college student that visited Florida for winter break and ate at Simply Delicious. I read the reviews and thought that the food looked amazing. It was soo busy that the owner had to wait tables. The food was excellent and we enjoyed everything until we tried to pay our bill. We waited by theI register for over 15 minutes while the owner walked by without acknowledging us. All that we wanted to do was leave and pay our bill and we felt as if we were trapped. The food was not good enough to put up with the poor service! We will not return.

1  Thank Sarahmiller3
Reviewed January 4, 2014 via mobile

A perfect setting in cocoa beach fl. We had an omelet which was way bigger than any omelet I've ever seen and the taste was awesome. French toast was about 2" thick and cooked perfectly, biscuit and gravy was pure southern cuisine. The biscuits alone with the orange marmalade or any of the other butters or Jelly's was as good as it gets. Service was excellent and we will be back anytime we are in the area.

2  Thank JDWheeler