“Lunch was wonderful. Can't wait to go back for breakfast.”

Simply Delicious Cafe & Bakery
Ranked #7 of 171 Restaurants in Cocoa Beach
Cuisines: American
Good for: Families with children, Local cuisine
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Takeout
Description: Restaurant,breakfast, lunch, brunch and bakery
Kragero, Norway
“Lunch was wonderful. Can't wait to go back for breakfast.”
Reviewed May 7, 2013

It seems like this place is mostly known for breakfast, but I couldn't resist the Mahi Reuben on the lunch menu. It was a good choice. Everything was made fresh to order and you can really taste the difference when a restaurant uses fresh and healthy ingredients.

I will be back. I can't wait to taste the Seafood Benedict for breakfast.

• Visited May 2013

NY/NJ Metro
“Overall a Good Deal!”
Reviewed April 26, 2013

The breakfast was really good. The place is quaint, friendly and homey. My only complaint was my wife and I have silverware that was not entirely clean. I didn't make a big deal about because we were not using those particular pieces. I'm hoping the was just a one-time thing and not a recurring issue. I will try it again and may have to update my review up or down.

• Visited April 2013
“Fantastic breakfast!”
Reviewed April 21, 2013

We visited Cocoa Beach while I was 36 weeks pregnant and hungry all the time. We found this place and ate there twice during our visit. At our table we had pancakes, stuffed French toast (delicious), and omelets. Definitely a great place to eat while in Cocoa.

• Visited June 2012
Houston, Texas
“Perfect Combo: Excellent Service, Wonderful Food!”
Reviewed April 19, 2013

We were staying in nearby Vero Beach, and came to explore this area, we happened to find Simply Delicious. It was one of the best experiences for breakfast we have had, and we travel often. To begin with,the entire staff is welcoming and friendly. We were lucky enough to have Tiffany as our waitress; she is efficient, helpful and caring, and has a really wonderful personality! I ordered the french toast, and my husband got an omelet with spinach,cheese, bacon and mushrooms, from the "build your own" listing. Both dishes and the potatoes and toast that come with them, were great! You also have the option to get a pastry instead of toast, which I would definitely do on our next visit.
Our food was served in good time, hot,and the serviings are very generous. We bought a loaf of their freshly made sourdough rye bread to take back to our beach house, and enjoyed delicious sandwiches and toast, all week long. They also offer an array of cookies, cupcakes and brownies that looked so good.
The atmosphere is relaxing, colorful, and eclectic; the restaurant is in an old house on one of the main streets, close to the beach, as well.
No matter what your tastes in food, from vegetarian to a seriously wonderful splurge,from children to adults, you'll enjoy eating at SD. We look forward to coming back next year, when we take our annual beach vacation.

• Visited April 2013
Fort Lauderdale, Florida
“Excellent breakfast! Gets crowded”
Reviewed April 18, 2013

We went to Simply Delicious for breakfast both days that we were in Cocoa Beach. Our hotel front desk recommended it to us and we were so glad they did. The first day we did not have to wait but we waited about 30 minutes on Sunday when we went for brunch. It is a small restaurant in a Florida Keys style house. I had the Seafood Eggs Benedict both days which was awesome. My husband had an omelet both days and added the brunch buffet on Sunday. I would not recommend the brunch as it is mostly quiche, cakes, and pastries. The items on the menu seem a better value to me. In the instance that you are like my husband and you order lots of beverages (cappuccino, orange juice, etc) at breakfast, the buffet may then very well be worth the money since drinks are included. You can also get the brunch as an add-on to an entree so that's the best of both worlds.
Overall the food was awesome! All the breads, pastries, etc are homemade and they obviously take lots of pride in the dishes they serve. It's certainly worth a visit for breakfast, lunch, or dinner if you are in town!

Visited April 2013