“Love love love”

Cuisines: Asian, Japanese, Steakhouse
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed March 1, 2013

This place was delicious. A little pricy but great sized portions of food, and a cute little show given by your cook. Would recommend to anyone!!

Reviewed February 22, 2013

Turned up for a lunch just on 1:00pm and we were nicely greeted by a lady in a kimono. However the waitress seemed angry that we were joining the table group late. She rushed us through our order, could not understand 'Diet Coke' and literally threw the miserable salad at us. The chef was great and amicable and the steak mignon was excellent and well cooked. The hostility returned though as the waitress came with the bill while we wre eating and wanted to rush us out of the restaurant. I was talking to my next door diner and she tutted as we leisurely finished up. I felt uncomfortable as she made faces at us as if we were taking our time just to fix her.

To summarise: a potentially great meal was ruined by unacceptably rude behavior that should not be allowed to stand. I would give this place a miss because I want to be a valued client and not a punter who is to be divested of his cash and hassled out the door. Ambience in dining is 50% of the deal and this treatment is unacceptable. Find another eating house and enjoy your meal. Wendy and Taco Bell are better with good hunks of protein as here but friendlier service.

1  Thank Hushpuppy1
Reviewed January 18, 2013

Maybe tied with Makoto's in Melbourne. I love the lunch special. Under $10 you get fresh Hibachi with Steak and Chicken!!!

Reviewed January 10, 2013 via mobile

This is the only Japanese steakhouse in the area and for.good reason. They are great. If any.competition came in it would be very tough for.them. the staff is.pleasant and communicates with you very well. They are very tentative and the food is very fresh. I prefer my filet medium rare and the chef cooked it to perfection which isn't that long ;)
The only thing I was a little upset about was dye.to another customer. A lady was being picky and only wanted zucchini no mushrooms and onions. Well she told our chef instead of the server so basically she ended up getting most of the zucchini which left everyone else at the table w mushrooms and onions only. Please consider that these types of places are almost like a community meal and be.considerate of others .

1  Thank E T
Reviewed January 2, 2013

I like everything here-California rolls are the best! I avoid Tuna in sushi, because the sushi craze is making Tuna go extinct. CALIFORNIA ROLLS taste just as good! Substituting them is kind to the planet, especially if you want more Tuna in the future.