“Good Food”

Cuisines: Caribbean
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night
Reviewed June 11, 2018

Mambo's is a tiki bar with outdoor dinning only. The food and service was great. They have a open upstairs area which is nice to see the beach and ocean.

Reviewed June 9, 2018 via mobile

After an hour and half of fun at the beach, a storm shut the fun down, but this beachside restaurant kept the fun going through the storm. Friendly wait staff, drinks were reasonably priced, food was served quickly and was tasty. Only complaint would be the bathrooms, but it is a beachside restaurant/bar...so it could of been worse.

Reviewed June 7, 2018

Whether your looking for a meal or have a drink with friends, Mambo's is a great choice. The staff are friendly and attentive.

Reviewed May 5, 2018 via mobile

My second time visiting. Visited for Cinco de Mayo. Best Mexican corn I've ever had. Enjoyed my first Corona. Loved the Mahi bowl. Had the best service of my entire life from Brent. He spent much time playing with my 1yo daughter.

Reviewed May 1, 2018 via mobile

Convenience. We went to this restaurant bc we were staying at the hotel where it was located. Atmosphere was awesome! On the beach, live music. Waiter was super friendly and attentive. HOWEVER, I feel taken advantage of. We had a party of 7.. 4 adults, 3 kids. Our bill was quite a bit. We were happy, and totally my fault for not looking at the bill. We gave out waiter a very good tip. The next day, after thinking about how much supper was, i reviewed he bill. Not only did they already add a gratuity on, they put it on the bill as “service charge”. Like i said.. totally MY fault for not looking at my bill, but feel like someone could have said, “bc of your party size, we added gratuity already”.
The food was just “ok” ... the atmosphere made up for tasteless food.