“A favorite in Cocoa Beach!”

Roberto's Little Havana
Ranked #45 of 169 Restaurants in Cocoa Beach
Cuisines: Latin, Cuban
Good for: Kids, Dining on a budget, Families with children, Large groups
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast, Brunch, Dinner, Highchairs Available, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Charlotte, North Carolina
“A favorite in Cocoa Beach!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 18, 2014

I love Cuban food and this was very good. The entrees are good, but I was impressed with Roberto's self expression with the side dishes. The black beans and rice was excellent and the yucca frites was crisp and light (often I get them and they are limp and oily). Drinks from bar were nice and the Tres Leches was the best I have ever had. The food is good but don't expect fancy dining. The only thing I would change here is a water filter for the water and ice (Beach water what can you say).

• Visited April 2014
Review collected in partnership with La Quinta

“What a missed opportunity”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 29, 2014

I was hoping for a Slow roast Cuban pork dinner, what I got tasted like canned ham with a very strong marinate poured over it to try to give it a taste. This was dry and tasteless pork, not the juicy roast pork I was expecting. The yellow rice was firm like it was a reheat and not fresh. We held our menus for 15 minutes waiting on our waitress. The table beside us ordered paella and it was at their table in 10 minutes, paella take at least an hour to cook in the oven. This is off our list for dinner choices in Cocoa Beach, and we are locals.

• Visited March 2014
Denver, Colorado
“Uninspired”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 29, 2014 via mobile

We ended up at Roberto's because Fat Kahuna's was full. The service is excellent; but the food, although fresh is very uninspired. We ordered the arroz con pollo (1 of 2 specials) and the camarones encebollados. The chicken was absolutely dry and the overall dish was lacking in flavor. The shrimp was way over cooked. The tostones where nice and crispy and the yuca was perfectly done.

Our server, Millie was absolutely excellent, and very sweet to our three children.

The best part of our meal was the dessert. Whoever makes their desserts knows what they are doing. We enjoyed the flan very much.

Visited March 2014
Arlington, Va.
“Great break from terrible chains, warm service”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 24, 2014

In an area jam packed with awful chain restaurants and vomit-soaked beach bars, which is a gem.

The food was very good and the service friendly. The only drawback is the booths and tables, which are a shabby and can be pretty uncomfortable.

For appetizers, the chicken croquetas were tasty. For entrees, I tasted portions of the solomillo a la braza, vaca frita and ropo vieja. All were good, the vaca frita was best. The sangria is merely passable, but for $15 for a big pitcher, you can't beat it. And they have several Caribbean beers.

In most places, I would only give the restaurant four stars. But there is such a dearth of good local places in Viera/Melbourne/Cocoa that this place definitely deserves a visit, especially since you don't find a good Cuban restaurant on every street corner.

• Visited March 2014
Kissimmee, Florida
“Sandwich edible, food not so much”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 21, 2014 via mobile

I had the media noche it was tasty. The croquetas were also good.
That was about it.
My husband had the white rice and black beans the rice was hard like they heated old rice or scraped the bottom of the pot.

Not what we were expecting. If we return maybe only for sandwich or breakfast.