“Good Cuban Food”

Roberto's Little Havana
Ranked #46 of 169 Restaurants in Cocoa Beach
Cuisines: Latin, Cuban
Good for: Kids, Families with children, Large groups, Dining on a budget
Dining options: Lunch, Brunch, Breakfast, Dinner, Highchairs Available, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Orlando, Florida
“Good Cuban Food”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 4, 2012

We stopped in for dinner. I ordered the three Cuban meats platter. It was delicious. My husband ordered liver and truly enjoyed it.

• Visited September 2012

Louisville, Kentucky
“Bad Vaca Frita - Good rice and beans”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 18, 2012 via mobile

My wife and I ate here today based on the reviews on Trip Advisor. I don't know if this was a bad day in the kitchen or if the people who rave about this place are boneheads. We both really like Vaca Frita so we each ordered it. There was a large portion but it was drenched in a super-sour lemon sauce that made it awful. We asked the waitress for some chimichurri sauce to help make it edible. They didn't have any and she didn't know what it was, hmm... I'm amazed that the Cuban restaurants in Louisville, KY are better than this was - WAY better.

I admit that the bread, rice, and beans were good. But, the main dish was bad. I can't recommend this place to anyone.

1 Thank Mojofishing
Jonesboro, Arkansas
“Amazing Cuban food”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 8, 2012

I wasn't sure about Cuban food, until I tried Roberto's! The food was amazing and the atmosphere very welcoming!! The flat steak is so good!!!

Visited August 2012
Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
“Excellent Cuban food, terrific service”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 30, 2012

Found this gem in the AAA tourbook and decided to stop since we found we love Cuban food last year vacationing in south FL. Roberto's was better than we had down there! And the service was excellent - the waitress explained the different offerings to us, since we are still learning more about this tasty cuisine. The lunch portions were huge and satisfied us until we had a snack watching TV later that night. Would not hesistate to stop here again.

One note - in order to park in their back lot - the entrance to the lot is tucked on the south side of the building and easy to miss if arriving from the north. We were able to find free on-street parking in front of their building, though.

• Visited July 2012
Florida
“Roberto's Little Havana Res. at Cocoa Beach, FL”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 28, 2012

we were a group of 5.
my husband had the grouper with rice and beans and tostones it was excellent.
my daughter and boyfriend had the lamb dish and they both said is the best they ever had.
my other daughter had the steak salad and she did not like it. the steak was not steak per say. it was groundmeat steak aka chooped steak. she was expecting like sirloin steak. She did not like it. I guess we should have asked instead of assuming. Also, the lettuce is iceberg and she prefers romaine. oh well.
I ordered the vaca frita (fried shredded beef with onions) it was delicious. I had maduros (sweet fried plaintains) they were excellent.
the prices were very reasonable.
will definetely go again.

• Visited July 2012