“Excellent pizza” 5 of 5 bubbles

A New York Pizza House
Ranked #49 of 168 Restaurants in Cocoa Beach
Cuisines: Italian, American, Pizza
Good for: Families with children, Kids, Dining on a budget
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Lunch, Delivery, Highchairs Available, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Dunwoody, Georgia
“Excellent pizza”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 31, 2013

They have a super size 26" inch pizza that easily feeds 4 hungry adults. Reasonable prices and great food await you along with their convenient location.

Visited August 2013

Bethany Beach, Delaware
“The 1st Time TripAdvisor has Led Us Wrong...”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 30, 2013

This visit was quite disappointing after reading all the glowing reviews.

It all started when we sat down...the place is filthy. Seriously. The plastic plants have never been dusted, the walls never cleaned, and done even look at the little ledge of chair rail that runs between the table and the wall. When our waiter wiped our table, he apologized for his "t-Rex arms" and then passed the nasty rag to us for us to wipe down the parts of the table he couldn't reach. I wanted to wash my hands after touching the rag, which grossed me out since the rag wiped our table. Eww.

Next, we ordered a bottle of wine. He brought the bottle to our table already opened (strange, but ok) and poured our glasses. That's when we noticed quite a lot of chunks of cork. We told him we weren't going to be able to drink the wine, so he took the glasses in the back and got us 2 "fresh glasses" of wine. I have an odd feeling that the fresh glasses involved our old wine and a strainer, but I can't prove it. He left the bottle and told us he didn't think there was any more cork left. Well, of course there was, so we told him we weren't going to keep it. The nice thing was he didn't charge us for the bottle or the 2 glasses we drank.

Next came time for ordering. I got pasta and asked for the difference between the sauces. He said one was heavy on garlic and the other was heavy on onion. I chose the garlic one. When i got my pasta, it was filled with onions. When we mentioned it the server's response was, "9 times out of 10 the kitchen gets my orders wrong." Um...really? So, I just picked out the onions and ate my pasta.

DH got a slice of a specialty pizza. Notice I said "a" slice, which is very unusual for a guy who can eat almost a whole pizza if he tries. He got one slice because the guy told him it's huge and no one can eat more than one. Well, let's just say DH wanted to stop by McDonald's on way back to the motel.

After this dining experience, we came to the conclusion that 1 of 2 things is happening here... 1.) this was just a really, really "off" night -or- 2.) this place writes their own (or hires people to write) reviews.

• Visited August 2013
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
    • 1 of 5 bubbles
    • 2 of 5 bubbles
    • 2 of 5 bubbles
Columbia, South Carolina
“Pizza to Go...”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 20, 2013

Great Pizza! A little pricey for the fancier ones, but they are HUGE and delicious! Definitely a place to check out if you're in the mood for some pizza. Enjoy!

Visited August 2013
Golden Valley, Minnesota
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“best tasty pizza”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 16, 2013

The 26" is huge didn't except it to be that big, it was great very tasty pizza excellent prices,they make it the way you want it,we went there twice, we stayed at our hotel for a week, what a tasty pizza, I wish this pizza place was in minnesota, that would be our places for pizza forever.....

Visited July 2013
“OMG, we will always stop here everytime we go to the beach!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 13, 2013

Food was awesome & portions are really large. I can't believe we didn't know about this place before now. My daughter said it needs to be 5 stars.

• Visited August 2013