“"Must Try" Thai!”

Cocoa Beach Thai & Sushi
Ranked #56 of 166 Restaurants in Cocoa Beach
Reviewed December 29, 2013

This clean little locally owned Thai restaurant is not to be missed! May, Mon, & Juke provide superb service - & the food is FRESH! Enthusiastic recommendations are the Massaman Curry, Panang Curry, Sweet & Sour Sauce, and TEMPURA. Thai lunches are an exceptional value because they're served with miso soup or green salad ("go for" the green salad with fresh ginger dressing), steamed rice, & appetizer. We never tire of Cocoa Beach Thai - & give it two big "thumbs up!"

2  Thank avilladawn

Reviewed October 1, 2013

Great menu selection. A small and quaint family owned and operated restaurant. Truly "authentic" . Sushi is always fresh and served in very creative presentations. We live in Cocoa Beach and this is our 'go to' restaurant. Try it, you won't be disappointed.

Reviewed August 24, 2013

Really good Thai food. I love their Pad Thai noodles and Penang shrimp curry. I can understand what all the restaurant's rave reviews are about. The portions are large enough to feed 3-4 people easily. Don't let the austere atmosphere deceive you, the food and service are superb.

Reviewed August 11, 2013 via mobile

Quiet decor, with excellent service. Very good sushi with manageable portion sizes. Very helpful wait staff. We definitely recommend dragon roll and tuna tataki. Reasonably priced compared to other locations in the area.

Reviewed July 31, 2013

My wife and I are Cocoa Beach locals and this restaurant has become our "default" choice over the years. The sushi is always fresh, and the Thai preparation is our favorite in the area.
I love the curry duck, while my wife dotes on the Swimming Angel (shrimp and chicken with a spicy peanut sauce, served on a bed of sliced tomatoes and broccoli). I can't resist the Tom Ka Gai; she raves about the fish soup. Singha, the Thai beer, is excellent, if you've never tried it. This is an intimate, family run place where everything is cooked to order and the service is friendly and efficient. The prices are reasonable and the portions ample. Probably the best thing about "Mon's" (we call it by its cordial owner's name) is the menu's diversity; diners who cringe at raw fish or spicy food will prefer the mild, traditional Japanese offerings that include Teriyaki, tempura, and noodle dishes. BTW: They will make a truly mild version of any spicy offering; I know because both of my elderly parents loathe anything spicy. So, if you're looking for exotic cuisine in a casual setting, CB Thai and Sushi is the spot!

1  Thank David_CCocoaBeach