“reimbursment”

Minnesota
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 6 helpful votes
“reimbursment”
Reviewed June 11, 2013

After booking what we thought was going to be a wonderful experience with this company turned sour. While en-route to the pick up location The company called and said it was cancelled due to strong winds and rip tides which Is understandable and appreciated What was not is not returning my phone calls, rude customer service, (hanging up on me)or refunding my purchase price of $ 49.00 for an extra person amount. After 30 days of trying. PLEASE READ HOW MANY PEOPLE COULD NOT GET A HOLD OF ANYONE AT THE COMPANY ON THEIR FACEBOOK PAGE ,I WISH I WOULD HAVE, BEFORE PURCHASING...DO NOT WASTE YOUR TIME OR MONEY!

Visited May 2013
2 Thank TammieC15

Cooper City, Florida
6 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 19 helpful votes
“THIS IS A SCAM!!!!!”
Reviewed June 11, 2013

BUYER BEWARE!!! DONT BUYS THIS TOUR ITS A SCAM!!! I purchased this tour through living social. I contacted dolphin paradise tours in early May to schedule a trip for the end of June. It took several days to get through when I finally spoke to someone they told me I had to wait til it was 30 days to the day I wanted to go then call back so that's what I did. When I called back the girl (Amanda) was very rude and she said I had to book it online so I go online to book and it’s sold out. So I try to book for another time and it says you can’t book before a certain day because it can’t be more than 30 days to the day you want the tour. So I keep trying and for 2 weeks I can’t book anything. so I stay up one night til 1145pm when at midnight it would be 30 days to the day I want to book I go online and check and it’s all sold out but 1 spot on the 4pm tour so I test it out and try to book and it tells me you can’t book because it is longer than 30 days. How can it be sold out if it won’t let you book. The whole thing makes no sense. I tried calling them and getting help and again Amanda answered the phone. She was unwilling to help and she wouldn't give me the name of the owner or manager she wouldn't do anything. She said I needed to email them from their website so I did and no one ever got back to me. So I called living social and explained that they are refusing to book a reservation for me and told them what was happening and they gave me deal bucks for the amount I paid to use for something else. I think they purposely fill up there booking so no one can book online then your voucher expires and you’re out your money. Look up reviews for Fish Tales

2 Thank Danielle M
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Horrible customer service”
Reviewed June 6, 2013

Dolphin Paradise Tours

Very disappointed and shocked that a business is run like this. Our tour was cancelled because of high tides when we were vacationing in May (which is understandable) what is not understandable is the lack of customer service and how rude the people are that run this company. We were supposed to be reimbursed- since we live in Minneaota and can not reschedule. We have called numerous times (remind you it's been over a month) and no answer on when we will see the money back in our account. Rude comments and horrible customer service and even hung up on us today. I HIGHLY recommend not booking through this company! If there is bad weather and the tour is cancelled you will not get your money back.

Signed-
Extremely pissed off and unsatisfied customer.

Visited May 2013
2 Thank Michelina C
Boca Raton
4 attraction reviews
“Exasperated With Booking”
Reviewed June 4, 2013

Booking is now online and make sure you book early in the morning (2:00 AM), know how many days are in the month that you are booking in, one month prior could be 31 days and not 30. Tried to reserve a date 90 days before our visit by phone, Amanda at Dolphin Tour's told me that reservations could not be make more than 1 month prior to the visit, and would have to call back. Just to make sure I called 60 days prior and was told again by Amanda to call back not more than 30 days prior. I called 30 days prior, Amanda told me that company procedure had changed, and reservations were done online (booking June 3 for July 3), by that time we got online every time was booked, called back but was told that nothing they could do, but keep checking for cancellations. June 4 (7:00 AM) checked to see if there were cancellations for July 3 and noticed that July 5 was already sold out. Called Dolphin Tours as soon as they opened and spoke to Amanda to ask how this could happen, there was brief conversation before Eric took the phone and explained that they went to online booking to make it easier on the customer, but not very "sympathetic" to the fact that booking procedures had changed and to let me know that not all months have 30 days and I should have counted the days. For those of us who didn't know procedures have changed and tried to follow instructions you would think that some accommodations would have been made, but guess not...now have unhappy customers that didn't even get to take the trip.

Fort Lauderdale, Florida
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 10 helpful votes
“Terrible Booking System”
Reviewed June 4, 2013

Bought a coupon on Groupon (these tours were also available on a number of other coupon/discount sites) to take the grandkids on their weeklong Florida vacation. The Dolphin Paradise Tours website says call to book, but you cannot--they are using an online booking tool only. We waited the stated "month" before we could book and at 7:00am on our proposed date, all tours were full. Coincidently, other tours later in the week were indicated as partially or fully booked as well. How does that happen if you can't book directly with them and have only a 30-day window? Phone calls to DPT--Amanda (the person who answers the phone) and Eric (one of the owners/tour guides?)--were futile; they argued their point and took no responsibility for the terrible system and did not try to offer any solution. They both need a lesson in customer service. Just couldn't understand why we were upset--must be a problem with the booking tool or us--HA! Since we had been in touch with them since buying the coupon two months ago, the RIGHT customer relations fix would have been to create another tour for our six (only six persons are accommodated on a tour), or attempt to move a group of two and free up a tour. We had SEVERAL optional dates, so we were flexible within the week our grandkids were to be here.

If you don't live local and can't be flexible, you'd better call at 12:01am EXACTLY a month before--and then you still might not be able to get in! We are really disappointed that our grands won't be able to enjoy this encounter.

8 Thank Dorothy S