“Food was good and cheap, service was okay but the place, not so much”

Cocoa Beach Sports Pub and Grill
Ranked #110 of 167 Restaurants in Cocoa Beach
Cuisines: Mexican
Reviewed July 15, 2013

We were looking for a place that opens late and this was recommended. We went to the restaurant part since we were only looking for something to eat. First, I was kind of put off by the cook/server when we first got there and ordered our food. But once we got our order in, he quickly made our food and it was great! I ordered a beef burrito bowl, my husband ordered a chicken burrito and my daughter had the chicken sliders. The cook/server became more friendly by the time we left so, I'll account it for being that it was late and he did have a lot of orders coming in from the bar (and he was the only cooking). The place itself was acceptable, not great. They only had a few chairs and tables. Overall, we had a good experience. I may come back to this place if I ever visit Cocoa Beach again.

1  Thank green4859