“Great first surfing lesson”
Review of Yoga Surf School

Yoga Surf School
More attraction details
Owner description: We specialize in teaching beginner, intermediate, and advanced surf instruction and we also do yoga classes and Standup Paddle boarding on the beach. We offer private surf & yoga camps, individual SUP or surf lessons, and group or private yoga classes on the beach! Call us to reserve a spot!
Cocoa Beach, Florida
“Great first surfing lesson”
Reviewed January 11, 2014

Greg was a great person to take me out for my first surf lesson. Very patient and knowledgable of the ocean, even as I flailed around trying to stand up on the board. He hardly laughed at me at all :) A super fun way to spend a morning on Cocoa Beach, and I even managed to feel the power of the waves beneath me. Would definitely recommend to any beginner looking to learn the ropes. Will definitely go out with them again...

Visited January 2014

• Polish first
Brownton, Minnesota
“Kids had a blast”
Reviewed January 1, 2014

This was our kids second surf lesson with Greg. He is knowledgeable, patient, and the kids enjoyed the lesson. He took great video of the kids surfing and then let us download it to our computer! They had a blast and we would recommend him and will do lessons with him in the future!

Visited January 2014
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Perfect for a wonderful day at the beach and to have a new learning experience!”
Reviewed August 3, 2013

I have lived in Florida my entire life and have never truly learned to surf until a couple of weeks ago when I went to this. I finally surfed for the first time thanks to Yoga Surf School and it was the greatest feeling! I enjoyed it so much and was receiving so many helpful tips from them that I went back a second time. They're wonderful, kind teachers and make it fun for everyone. If you're looking to have a good beach day doing some yoga and surfing...go to them! The yoga is very relaxing; it loosens you up for the surfing session and definitely makes you ready to get in the water. They go over water safety, so no need to worry if you have kids or if you are a first-timer in the ocean. Then they have you lay on the surfboards on the sand and teach you how to properly paddle, stand up, etc. They go into the water with you and will push you into some waves for some extra help until you get the hang of it. I saw all ages surf when I went (12, 17, 19, 30s, 40s). I highly recommend them!!!! :)

Charleston, South Carolina
5 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Yoga on the beach then surfing”
Reviewed July 27, 2013

Yoga surf school, down to earth people that have patience working with me and my husband. Start with an awesome yoga stretch and then continue to the water for surfing lesson. Great set up, great people and an awesome way to spend the day. Highly recommend to anyone interested in a fun morning at the beach. Thanks so much, will see you again!

Cape Canaveral, Florida
5 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 4 helpful votes
“What an experience !!!!”
Reviewed July 21, 2013

Yoga Surf School are awesome!! Great for first timers and anyone needing some lessons/expert advise. They were great!! I took my granddaughter and plan to book myself lessons soon!! They had her shredding the waves way before class was over. They are and should be the first stop for anyone with desire to surf.

1 Thank grannaof1