“Excellent food on the beach!”

Fat Kahuna's Beach Side Grille
Ranked #2 of 169 Restaurants in Cocoa Beach
Cuisines: American, Seafood
Good for: Scenic view
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Description: FAT KAHUNA'S RESTAURANT, AWARDED 2014 TRIPADVISOR CERTIFICATE OF EXCELLENCE Recognised as a Top Performing Restaurant as Reviewed by Travelers on the World's Largest Travel Site Enjoy a beautiful Tropical atmosphere with Breezy outdoor seating and a gorgeous Ocean view. Indoor seating offers a cool, air-conditioned getaway, with soft background Hawaiian music and tasteful Island decor. Our wrap around bar and full screen television provide an entertaining twist with non-stop surf footage, friendly staff, and a taste of Aloha.... Straight from Hawaii. IMPORTANT** If Map Questing us please use following address: 2 Minutemen Causeway Cocoa Beach........ We are RIGHT NEXT DOOR literally 10 steps west of that address! Aloha
Reviewed December 27, 2013

I read about Fat Kahuna's on Trip Advisor but I didn't think we would get in because other reviewers said the wait was crazy long and there were only a few tables. We lucked out and went at lunch time and they were able to seat us right away. The coconut shrimp is so delicious!! We had the kalua pork tacos, mahi mahi tacos, chicken sandwich Hawaiian style, chicken tacos, and shrimp tacos. Every bite was so yummy! And out waitress was excellent. We loved everything about it. It topped off our vacation in Florida!

There are newer reviews for Fat Kahuna's Beach Side Grille

Reviewed December 22, 2013 via mobile

Our family spent the day at Cocoa Beach and decided to try this place for lunch after reading the reviews. Let me start by saying the reviews do not lie! Although the place is small, it is HUGE in fun and flavor!! We shared the famous coconut shrimp... The best I've ever had! I ordered the blackened Maui tacos. I have never had so many flavors in one bite. AMAZING! The coconut rice with black beans was wonderful as well!! Also enjoyed a slice of fresh key lime pie for dessert... Delish!!! Everything is made from scratch so I wouldn't recommend this place if you were in a hurry. But totally worth the wait! Prices are on the higher side, food presentation is of a 5 star restaurant. I would totally recommend this place to anyone!

Reviewed December 19, 2013

This is a small restaurant near Coconuts on the Beach. We first tried to go on a Tuesday night to find it's closed on Monday and Tuesday. There aren't a lot of tables and they have beer and wine only (despite a large bar). The wait staff was extremely helpful and attentive and the food was great. We had the coconut shrimp which was mind blowing, I had a white fish that was fantastic. The coconut rice was unbelievable. Very happy we tried this place and we will be back on our next trip to Cocoa Beach.

1  Thank bob181
Reviewed December 18, 2013

My friends and I have gone to Cocoa Beach for three years in a row now. We have tried around 30 of the restaurants there and this was one of the best meals I've ever had. We made reservations earlier in the day since the place is small. It is a longish wait for your food, but that is standard in many places I've traveled that aren't in the States. The people at the table next to us were visibly irritated that it took 1-1.5 hours for their food, but it is well worth it, and seriously? You are on a beach, drinking sangria with friends or family. Who cares if it takes multiple hours for food that good! We had sangria, some bacon cheese fries and then shark and chicken entrees. It was amazing, and the owner was super engaging and friendly with all of the guests!

Reviewed December 16, 2013

Between the ocean and A1A is a small restaurant with excellent food. Not many tables and a limited menu are no impediment to a fine meal.