“A hidden gem”

Ranked #1 of 169 Restaurants in Cocoa Beach
Cuisines: American, Seafood
Good for: Scenic view
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Dinner, Delivery, Reservations
Description: FAT KAHUNA'S RESTAURANT, AWARDED 2014 TRIPADVISOR CERTIFICATE OF EXCELLENCE Recognised as a Top Performing Restaurant as Reviewed by Travelers on the World's Largest Travel Site Enjoy a beautiful Tropical atmosphere with Breezy outdoor seating and a gorgeous Ocean view. Indoor seating offers a cool, air-conditioned getaway, with soft background Hawaiian music and tasteful Island decor. Our wrap around bar and full screen television provide an entertaining twist with non-stop surf footage, friendly staff, and a taste of Aloha.... Straight from Hawaii. IMPORTANT** If Map Questing us please use following address: 2 Minutemen Causeway Cocoa Beach........ We are RIGHT NEXT DOOR literally 10 steps west of that address! Aloha
Auburn, Alabama
“A hidden gem”
Reviewed May 10, 2013

From the time we walked thru the front door and immediately were greeted by the owners wife, to being escorted out onto the street with a heart felt Mahalo from our waitress it was like dinning with your best friends. Grilled Mahi-Mahi with rice and vegetable for me and pulled pork sandwich for my wife this was hands down the best food I have ate while in Florida. Very laid back, small but cozy, owner chef personally came out and sat down with us to make sure all was in order and done right, this place should be featured on dinners-drive inn- and dives, only down side is we didn't have room for dessert. Any time I am within a hour drive of cocoa beach, I will be eating here.

1 Thank Joe K

Raleigh, North Carolina
“Great beachside dining”
Reviewed May 10, 2013

If you are looking for great food and not the typical beach fast food, definitely eat here. Only about 5 tables, so get there early but it is worth the experience. Very friendly waitstaff and chef/owner. We had coconut shrimp, mahi tacos, grilled chicken, tempura shrimp on top of a bleu cheese salad, and it was all excellent!!!!!

Hartland, Wisconsin
“Small size but huge experience”
Reviewed May 7, 2013 via mobile

While staying in Cocoa Beach we were looking for a place that would quench our need for some great seafood. Fat Kahuna's Beach Side Grille
Was the place and they delivered big time. We were a little worried because this place is really small. Our group had 5 people and we filled half the dining room. This place is colorful and bright and the staff was fantastic. Helping some of our group decide on a menu choice. Most of our group had the Mahi-Mahi or black fin shark dinners and everyone loved the food. Everyone wanted the pineapple upside down cake but we were all way too stuffed. Kahuna's is well hidden but worth the search because the food and service is top of the line and there is a lot of value for your dollar. Stop and you will not be disappointed.

• Visited April 2013
Saint Louis, Missouri
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Great place, great people, even better food!”
Reviewed May 4, 2013

Stopped in there this afternoon, and the food was fantastic. This is the kind of place I love to come across. Everything on the menu looked worthy of my selection, but I opted for the Yellow Fin Tuna Entree. It's was top-notch! The Key-Lime Pie was the "cherry on top"! I would recommend this to anyone that comes to visit the area. The staff was very pleasant, and I'm glad my dad and I ate here. Thanks Fat Kahuna's for topping off my fuel tank before the Rocketman Half-Iron distance Triathlon.

1 Thank gsbimtri
Wokingham, United Kingdom
“Absolutely superb”
Reviewed May 3, 2013

My husband and I have just returned from here, and can't stop talking about how wonderful this place is! We found it thanks to the reviews on here and were not disappointed. Quaint, friendly and small - it took a little bit of finding but was totally worth it! I had the grilled chicken kabob, my husband the blackened Mahi Mahi - both came with the most delicious sides, complementing each other perfectly. The portions were just perfect, it's so nice to visit somewhere where the food tastes so fresh and healthy and the portions not ridiculously oversized! We were stuffed, but still found a little room for the most amazing key lime pie in the world!

If you're visiting cocoa beach you MUST visit here - you won't regret it :-)

2 Thank eight_eight_88