“Small size but huge experience”

Fat Kahuna's Beach Side Grille
Ranked #1 of 167 Restaurants in Cocoa Beach
Cuisines: American, Seafood
Good for: Scenic view
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Dinner, Delivery, Reservations
Description: FAT KAHUNA'S RESTAURANT, AWARDED 2014 TRIPADVISOR CERTIFICATE OF EXCELLENCE Recognised as a Top Performing Restaurant as Reviewed by Travelers on the World's Largest Travel Site Enjoy a beautiful Tropical atmosphere with Breezy outdoor seating and a gorgeous Ocean view. Indoor seating offers a cool, air-conditioned getaway, with soft background Hawaiian music and tasteful Island decor. Our wrap around bar and full screen television provide an entertaining twist with non-stop surf footage, friendly staff, and a taste of Aloha.... Straight from Hawaii. IMPORTANT** If Map Questing us please use following address: 2 Minutemen Causeway Cocoa Beach........ We are RIGHT NEXT DOOR literally 10 steps west of that address! Aloha
Reviewed May 7, 2013 via mobile

While staying in Cocoa Beach we were looking for a place that would quench our need for some great seafood. Fat Kahuna's Beach Side Grille
Was the place and they delivered big time. We were a little worried because this place is really small. Our group had 5 people and we filled half the dining room. This place is colorful and bright and the staff was fantastic. Helping some of our group decide on a menu choice. Most of our group had the Mahi-Mahi or black fin shark dinners and everyone loved the food. Everyone wanted the pineapple upside down cake but we were all way too stuffed. Kahuna's is well hidden but worth the search because the food and service is top of the line and there is a lot of value for your dollar. Stop and you will not be disappointed.

Write a ReviewReviews (1,953)

Reviewed May 4, 2013

Stopped in there this afternoon, and the food was fantastic. This is the kind of place I love to come across. Everything on the menu looked worthy of my selection, but I opted for the Yellow Fin Tuna Entree. It's was top-notch! The Key-Lime Pie was the "cherry on top"! I would recommend this to anyone that comes to visit the area. The staff was very pleasant, and I'm glad my dad and I ate here. Thanks Fat Kahuna's for topping off my fuel tank before the Rocketman Half-Iron distance Triathlon.

1  Thank gsbimtri
Reviewed May 3, 2013

My husband and I have just returned from here, and can't stop talking about how wonderful this place is! We found it thanks to the reviews on here and were not disappointed. Quaint, friendly and small - it took a little bit of finding but was totally worth it! I had the grilled chicken kabob, my husband the blackened Mahi Mahi - both came with the most delicious sides, complementing each other perfectly. The portions were just perfect, it's so nice to visit somewhere where the food tastes so fresh and healthy and the portions not ridiculously oversized! We were stuffed, but still found a little room for the most amazing key lime pie in the world!

If you're visiting cocoa beach you MUST visit here - you won't regret it :-)

2  Thank eight_eight_88
Reviewed May 3, 2013

Stopped in with friends after finding Fat Kahuna's on Tripadvisor. So glad we did! Our entrees included Shrimp-kabob, chicken breast and fish tacos. Everyone was impressed with the meal. Excellent presentation and friendly owners! I highly recommend!

2  Thank Pat G
Reviewed May 1, 2013

We went here based on all the great reviews and were not disappointed. Cute little spot, just the right atmosphere, Hawaiian music playing gently. The food was amazing, best meal in a while. I had the blackened chicken, my husband had the shrimp....such interesting flavours in the main and in the sides as well...yummy coconut rice, pineapple mango slaw, mmmmm. Make sure to save room for the tempura pineapple upside down cake, delish. The owner told us it came to him in a dream, wish I had dreams like that. Do not miss this spot.

2  Thank Sue T