“Fat Kahuna's yes!”

Ranked #2 of 169 Restaurants in Cocoa Beach
Cuisines: American, Seafood
Good for: Scenic view
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Description: FAT KAHUNA'S RESTAURANT, AWARDED 2014 TRIPADVISOR CERTIFICATE OF EXCELLENCE Recognised as a Top Performing Restaurant as Reviewed by Travelers on the World's Largest Travel Site Enjoy a beautiful Tropical atmosphere with Breezy outdoor seating and a gorgeous Ocean view. Indoor seating offers a cool, air-conditioned getaway, with soft background Hawaiian music and tasteful Island decor. Our wrap around bar and full screen television provide an entertaining twist with non-stop surf footage, friendly staff, and a taste of Aloha.... Straight from Hawaii. IMPORTANT** If Map Questing us please use following address: 2 Minutemen Causeway Cocoa Beach........ We are RIGHT NEXT DOOR literally 10 steps west of that address! Aloha
Reviewed February 6, 2013

Coming from the rainy, overcast Northwest, we were thrilled to find this sunny Hawaiian-style restaurant. The perfect spot for a delicious informal meal! Excellent food, great presentation, lively crowd, friendly staff. Several customers told us that the owners are vintage Cocoa Beach, and we felt like we fit right in! There are several other items on the menu we plan to try before we head back home!

There are newer reviews for Fat Kahuna's Beach Side Grille

Reviewed February 4, 2013

I saw the reviews in tripadvisor and wondered why a new restaurant would have so many excellent ratings in such a short time. Now I know! This place is a real gem! Wonderful gourmet food but in a casual, beachy atmosphere! Fabulous sauces with even the most simple dishes. My husband had the fish tacos and he said they were by far the BEST he has ever had. I had the chicken skewers which came with two dipping sauces that were scrumptious! The hummus they brought out before lunch with the taco chips was sooooo good! I will make sure to go back to this place next time I'm in Cocoa Beach.

1  Thank vickief1998
Reviewed February 2, 2013

We went to Fat Kahuna's over Christmas vacation and had a great time! It was friendly, lively, and the food was fantastic. We were surprised at how inexpensive the place is. The pork sandwich was tender and flavorful and the yellow-fin tuna was cooked to perfection. Everything we had was very fresh. The sauces were innovative and delicious.
Get there early because it gets packed.

1  Thank bala44
Reviewed February 2, 2013

Food was good, but should be after waiting over two hours for it. Service was poor and not apologetic about wait!

2  Thank Cocoabeachfoodie
Reviewed February 2, 2013

Love this place! I'm heading there now for what I know will be a relaxed meal, served fresh & delicious. The laid back classy atmosphere with the ocean view and great, quality food are just what has been needed in this corner of the bar 'scene'. I fish dishes, fresh and not overcooked, are my favorites and the prices are very affordable. I guess I'm a salad snob and didn't think I would like the iceberg salad, but it was amazing...with just a small kick of spicy in the dressing, and went perfectly with the rest of the toppings. If you need some comfort food, the burgers & gorgonzalo fries shouldn't be missed. Mahalo for your hard work there, keep it up and thanks for bringing some wonderful new food to our area!

1  Thank Barbara S