“Very Good”

Ranked #40 of 169 Restaurants in Cocoa Beach
Cuisines: American, Steakhouse
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Description: Ohana J's Steak & Seafood is a locally owned establishment. Our steaks are cut in house by the chef or the owner every day.
Peru, New York
“Very Good”
Reviewed April 25, 2014

Their food overall is real good and their service is top-notch. I prefer the 9 ounce filet, but all other meals are very good and reasonably priced. They also have the best mashed sweet potatoes on the planet.

Visited April 2014
1 Thank wizardinfo

Bel Air, Maryland
“Great option in Cocoa Beach”
Reviewed April 20, 2014

Family of 6 with 2 kids. Good non-chain option that was kid friendly. Salad was good but not endless. Friendly and attentive staff.

1 Thank Susan B
Atlanta, GA
“Service good food decent”
Reviewed April 18, 2014

I went for the early bird special. Service was good. I ordered the early bird prime rib. It was ok. It was tough but ok. Would not go back for the prime rib.

2 Thank Romjester
Orlando, Florida
“AWSOME FOOD, AWSOME SERVICE”
Reviewed April 12, 2014

Expected the usual tourist trap... Suprise... Food was delocious, bartender Cara S. was right on the money with great service and advice. Adawntay (spelling?) was the best in service that I could have asked for. We had Prime rib and a chicken dish we cannot remember the name of but it had great tasting stuff all over it. The salad and the bread were five star excellent. I have NY taste buds which expect pungent flavors. It delivered. Thanks again we will be back.

Cocoa, Florida
“Great Birthday Dinner”
Reviewed April 10, 2014

We eat out three to four times a month. Looking for that great meal. On 04/05/14, we had that great meal. Stephanie, our server, was attentive, pleasant and knowledgeable. If I had to be picky about the service, there need to be more time between the appetizer and the salad. The food was spot on. When ordering grilled shrimp many times it is over cook. But not here they were prefect. I am not a fan of 2" steaks but again, my steak was tender and seasoned just right. Thumbs up to the cook and since we were sitting where I could see and acknowledge the cook, we did. Now I am a baker, so once again I am very critical about deserts. This chocolate cake was wonderful and Stephanie even went out of her way to write Happy Birthday on the plate. Also I have to give comment to the bartender, my Appletini was prefect. The restaurant was very clean. The over all cost of the meal was reasonable. I will say I have paid a lot more for food and service that did not come close. All I have left to say is job well done and if you are looking for a great steak dinner, go to Backwoods Steak House, Cocoa Beach, FL., you will no be disappointed. I will return!

1 Thank Karen B