“MUST DO THIS!” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Floatin' With Slotin Adventure Tours - CLOSED

Floatin' With Slotin Adventure Tours
More attraction details
Owner description: Floatin' with Slotin offers the best in outdoor adventures in Cocoa Beach and along Florida's Space Coast. Explore Cocoa Beach's Indian River Lagoon System. Choose from Boat Tours, Stand Up Paddleboard Tours,or Fatbike Tours. Join owner, Michael Slotin, a former Florida Fish and Wildlife Officer and naturalist on a Birding, Picnic, Sunset, or a summertime Bioluminescence Tour and experience the nation's most diverse estuary with more than 4,000 species of plants and animals.
“MUST DO THIS!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 1, 2013

My husband and I went floatin with slotin and had the best time ever! We paddleboarded with dolphins and manatees. It was a once in a lifetime adventure. The luminescence was the most beautiful, breathtaking experience. It is worth every penny. Put this on your must do list! Thanks again mike!! ~JILL AND GREG

Visited August 2013
2 Thank jlh103008

Newtown, Pennsylvania, United States
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Great Paddle Board Rentals!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 18, 2013

Our family rented a couple of paddle boards from Floatin' with Slotin and had a great time! The owner gave us great tips for using the boards and when/where to go. They were dropped off right at our house. The boards are not too heavy and are easy to use. They provided much family fun and adventure!

Visited August 2013
2 Thank Kelly M
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Awesome Workout and Tour”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 14, 2013

This attraction is great! We did the beach bike rides twice with Mike Slotin. The bikes were great (huge tires so you could ride on the beach). The first time we did about a four mile bike ride down the beach in the morning. It was so peaceful to see the waves and beach before everyone was out. The second time we requested a harder workout in the afternoon. Owner Mike took us on a fast bike ride out to the jetties and back (12 miles total). He made it a great workout for us! Adding in riding on softer and harder parts of the sand to change up the difficulty. My friend and I both run track and are in the military and he really challenged us. He also showed us a lot of the wildlife, like sea turtles and pelicans, when we got to the jetties. Mike really listened to what we want and helped us get the most out of the bike rides. I would definitely recommend this to anyone for looking for a workout or wanting to see more of the beach and wildlife.

Visited March 2013
2 Thank tasha567
FloatinWithSlotin, Owner at Floatin' With Slotin Adventure Tours, responded to this review, March 16, 2013
Thank you for coming out on the bike tours! Happy you had a great experience. Good luck this season and hope to see you when you're back in Cocoa Beach. 9:Zero: Fatbikes are wonderful machines!
Merritt Island, Florida, United States
“Absolutely Amazing!!!!!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 18, 2012

When I woke this morning I had no desire to leave my house. It was cold ,windy and being on the water where I was sure to fall in did not sound like fun. We made a commitment rain or shine we were going, or in our case cold and windy. I couldn’t be happier that we went. Michael (Owner and guide) was friendly and pleasant upon meeting him and put us right at ease .He is very knowledgeable of the area, and it's very evident he cares about Ulumay and the surrounding waters. I was very timid at first and had a hard time with the strong winds. Michael was right there by my side coaching me, building my confidence. The area was beautiful and the wildlife breath taking. At the beginning we were sitting and by the end of the trip we were standing. Pure excitement for the entire family. Sit and enjoy the wildlife or be daring and float standing! I highly recommend taking a tour with Floatin’ with Slotin!!!!

Visited November 2012