“i love, love, love this place!!!”
Review of Thai Fuku

Thai Fuku
Ranked #28 of 177 Restaurants in Cocoa Beach
Cuisines: Japanese, Thai
Dining options: Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed July 7, 2018

My favorite tofu pad thai in the world.... really fresh, clean, and so beautifully prepared! If you go for Happy Hour, it's almost embarrassing to pay only $5 for such a wonderful full plate of deliciousness! Sushi is also good, but We love the panang curry, the masamam, and the pad thai. My sister is over the top about their fried rice, which I thought she was a bit crazy, b/c how is fried rice so special?! Taste it and you will see the amazing difference! Thanks for so much happiness, Thai Fuku

Reviewed July 4, 2018

Not sure how it is pronounced but I know how I pronounce it after eating there. Staff was ok food tasted like armpits smell.

Reviewed July 3, 2018

I ordered plain grilled chicken for my 4 year old grandson and it was spicy marinated in curry.I told them very little rice and they did what they wanted with that also. Then of course...no eel sauce!! I called and the women answers.."What do you want us to do about it and wont reimburse my credit card!!!!

Reviewed July 3, 2018

They had a wide variety of menu items, my kids always go for the miso soup, which was good. I got sushi, and the portion was really big. The one thing I would mention that surprised me was that for my party of 5, they built in a 18% gratuity into the check, and didnt say anything about that it would be included... in my experience, usually for a large party (6 or more) they do that, but I dont usually see that practice for smaller groups... I had no problem with giving that level of tip because food and service was satisfactory, but its just something to look out for if you dine there.

Reviewed June 21, 2018

We had lunch here. First of all the prices were super reasonable for lunch. Two lunches and one special soup...$25. The soup was excellent. The Tom Kai Coconut soup with mixed seafood was overflowing with seafood, shrimp, scallops, mussels and calamari. The broth was exceptional with flavor and creativity. I had the Tofu Panang curry which was a great selection. Wonderfully done with peppers and green beans with plenty of tofu. We also got the noodle dish, Drunken Noodle with Shrimp. Very good with large size shrimp and great unique flavors plus Cilantro on top, lovely. And all this for $25. Wow!!!