“$3 Bud Light Pitchers - Nuff Said!!”

Time Out Sports Bar
Ranked #64 of 171 Restaurants in Cocoa Beach
Cuisines: American
Good for: Bar scene
Dining options: Late Night
Florida
“$3 Bud Light Pitchers - Nuff Said!!”
Reviewed October 16, 2012

Time Sports Bar is great! As the title says they have $3 full pitchers all day every day! Are you kidding? You'll pay more than that for one mug most places. This place is great; flat screens everywhere, great service, the wings were very good, and oh, did I mention they have $3 pitchers.

I'm a local and I can tell you that if you're visiting the Cocoa Beach are you must check this place out. I was there on a Saturday afternoon and the bartenders told me from 8-9 Sat nights (and maybe Fri nights too) ANYTHING is $1! Anything! Any questions??

Check them out. Come on, if you don't like it for some reason, you sure won't be out of a lot of money. I know I'll be back - and very soon, and very often! Thanks Time Out!

• Visited October 2012