“Fantastic little place”
Review of I Dream of Yogurt

I Dream of Yogurt
Ranked #2 of 10 Dessert in Cocoa Beach
Reviewed August 7, 2013

Great choice, friendly service and very tasty. Visited after a meal elsewhere as we didn't fancy any of the desserts on the menu. Cst about $13 for four of us.

Reviewed August 4, 2013

This place is awesome! It's the best yogurt place I've ate at in a long time! Tons of wonderful flavors and the biggest selection of toppings I've ever seen! And the service is awesome!

Reviewed July 29, 2013

Walking distance from Seagull Inn and we went nearly everyday for a week. Good yogurt, great toppings and a genial staff.

Reviewed July 21, 2013 via mobile

Their decor is so adorable with a bright and fun decor. The one thing I loved the most was how clean and spotless is was. The young girls working there were nice and helpful. They were constantly cleaning and asking if any one would like a sample. There were so many toppings and a good variety of yogurt. Very reasonable prices and you can eat and watch I Dream of Jenie reruns.

Reviewed July 14, 2013

Really good yogurt and LOTS of toppings! Friendly staff, would definitely recommend. It was very cute and fun inside. Had a nice breakfast bar to sit at and people watch. Would go back often.