“Perfect End to our Meal Out”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of I Dream of Yogurt

I Dream of Yogurt
Ranked #2 of 12 Dessert in Cocoa Beach
Cuisines: American
Good for: Families with children, Kids, Dining on a budget
Dining options: Outdoor Seating, Seating, Takeout, Wheelchair Accessible
“Perfect End to our Meal Out”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 11, 2013 via mobile

Have a great meal somewhere (we ate at Madd Jacks's BBQ), visit Ron Jon's...and then have some great yogurt at I Dream of Yogurt. The flavors to choose from were exceptional and the toppings....sinful. The yogurt was smooth and the Orange was superior. Top off your day or just get something quick to solve your sweet-tooth....this place is worth it. You get to build your own so take the time to enjoy your creation by eating inside or out.

Visited May 2013

Indianapolis, Indiana, United States
“Great snack!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 23, 2013

Enjoyed our frozen yogurt at the tables on the sidewalk! Fun evening and the staff were very friendly!

Visited April 2013
Dongducheon, South Korea
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Good stuff”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 18, 2013 via mobile

This place has a great variety of yogurts and toppings and you can sample all of them. The only issue I have is that there's a tip jar and a place for the tip on the receipt but this place is self service. I always feel awkward when I'm obligated to tip. Overall, great place. Would go again.

• Visited April 2013
Lawrenceville, GA
“Great selection of toppings”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 13, 2013 via mobile

The staff here is awesome. They will give you little test cups forever. I believe they have 18 options plus tons of toppings. You pay by weight, so it's up to you what you pay. We were in town 3 nights and we went here every night. I never had the same thing twice. They keep the place amazingly clean considering its all self serve by the beach.

Visited April 2013
Atlanta, Georgia
“Great Yogurt!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 8, 2013

Good selection of yogurt and lots of great toppings! It was a little pricey, but not out of line with similar establishments I have visited. $17 for 4 yogurts - 2 pretty small ones made by adults and 2 very large ones made by teenage boys. I believe the price was $.44/ounce.

• Visited April 2013