“Mrs.”
other travelers have booked this property
Living room with 40' HDTV
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Inquiry
Very good
Living room with 40' HDTV
The beach with the Cocoa Beach Pier in view
The very large outdoor terrace for relaxing and enjoying a cocktail
The 'blue' bedroom
The 'green' bedroom
The Brisa del Mar courtyard and gardens
Rolling waves
Sunrise through the dune grass at our beach
The famous Cocoa Beach pier
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Kim R
“Mrs.”
Reviewed June 30, 2015 for a stay in June 2015
person found this review helpful

Being the first time I ever booked a vacation without a travel agent, I was skeptical on booking our accommodations as I have heard horror stories about double booking, paying money to someone for a rental only to find that the person had nothing to do with the property. I can honestly say Andre was great to work with and helped me through the process. He made me feel at ease. We loved the condo. It was clean and well-kept. The people were friendly and the location was grest. I loved the fact that the beach was not as crowded in this area. I only gave this 4 stars because the dishwasher was not working so I had to do manual labor while on vacation :)

Aug 30, 2015
My apologies for the dishwasher. I had a new dishwasher installed into the unit shortly after becoming aware of the issue with the existing one.
-Andre
hh163
Chelsea, Michigan
“Cute condo close to the beach!”
Reviewed April 12, 2015 for a stay in April 2015
person found this review helpful

My family of four stayed at this condo for one week. It was the perfect size for us. It was clean, neat, and organized with all of the necessities that we needed for the week. In addition to linens, towels, and cooking equipment, we were also provided with extras such as beach chairs, beach toys, and a beach umbrella. Immediately outside our condo was a comfortable sitting area where we could eat our meals or just relax and enjoy the beautiful weather. There was also a laundry room next door. The beach was an easy walk from the condo which allowed us to go back and forth as needed. It was also nicely located for a visit to the Kennedy Space Center. It was a great fit for our family, our vacation needs, and our budget.

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Traveling group: Other
Your age range 35-49
Recommended for:
Friends getaway Families with young children
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
layedback...
Springdale, Arkansas
“nice clean place with extras-would stay here again no prob!”
Reviewed September 14, 2014 for a stay in July 2014

No problems everything went great and smooth. Place was nice and clean. I would stay here again. Short walk to the beach. Rental is not right on the beach but is a short walk. Kids liked the place as well. Surrounding area was nice as well and easy to get around.

How easy was key pickup/access to the property?
Traveling group: Young Children
Your age range 35-49
bonniewoo...
Atlanta, Georgia
“This place was awesome!!!”
Reviewed May 28, 2014 for a stay in May 2014
people found this review helpful

My two granddaughters, daughter and her husband stayed here over the memorial day holiday.
The accommodations were nothing short of FABULOUS!!
It was so close to the beach, and the owner had provided everything , the condo was so clean and up to date, I will definitely try to book this for next year.
The only thing I regret is that my stay was not longer !!!!!

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: The condo was so up to date and clean, and the owner provided everything.
Liked least: I liked everything !!!
Traveling group: Young Children
Your age range 50-64
Friends getaway Older travelers
Families with young children
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
Wisconsin
Reviewed January 30, 2014 for a stay in December 2013

Value Rooms
Location Cleanliness
Check in / front desk Service
Would I recommend this vacation rental to my best friend?
Older travelers
Jan 30, 2014
Thanks Carrie and Mark for your nice comments regarding the condo. It was great to meet your wonderful family.

Best regards,
Andre & Anna
Ohio
Reviewed March 25, 2013 for a stay in March 2013

Value Rooms
Location Cleanliness
Check in / front desk Service
Would I recommend this vacation rental to my best friend?
A romantic getaway Older travelers
Mar 25, 2013
We are very happy that you enjoyed your stay. We occasionally use the condo ourselves so we try to make sure it is up-to-date and has everything to make the stay comfortable.

Our cleaning service rotates the sheets so I will make sure they have new sheets to choose from.

-Andre
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travelers
Set up your free listing