“Thank You!!”

Ranked #4 of 31 Hotels in Cocoa Beach
Tampa
“Thank You!!”
Reviewed July 6, 2010

We stayed for our 8 wedding anniversary. The hotel is ideally situated with a perfect Beach view. The standard of service was excellent with Daniela in the front desk, and GREAT with Debbie who did our reservation, and everything she had promised we have it, including a nice surprise :) Breakfast was perfect. We are already looking at returning next year.

• Stayed July 2010, traveled as a couple

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (456)
savannah
Reviewed July 5, 2010

We chose this hotel based on its status here on Trip Advisor. While the location is great, Nothing else was above average to us. I am not hard to please, but I was waiting for SOMETHING out of the ordinary to happen that I could report back. I was at the Courtyard a few months back and liked it more. Next year, I will spend my 4th of July weekend there.

• Stayed July 2010, traveled with friends
1 Thank hejira11
Bright, Indiana
Reviewed July 1, 2010

This is my first review but I felt compelled to write one about this hotel. We had a great time in Cocoa Beach and were very happy with our stay. Let's see....ok, we had an OCEANFRONT room, which we specifically requested. There are OCEANVIEW rooms that provide a partial view of the ocean and/or pool. The room had a balcony & great view. It had 2 Queen beds which were very comfortable, maybe the best hotel bed I've ever slept on. There is a free, hot breakfast every morning. Many food options provided - we were impressed with the breakfast - make your own waffles were our favorite.
The pool area is nice & has a bar but best of all, a private walk way to the beach. Tip: Get to the beach early, like 8am, and rent an umbrella/chairs from the guy at the beach right by the walkway. It cost $20 for the whole day but was well worth it to have shade and a base at the beach. The hotel is right next to the Cocoa Beach Pier, which has restaurants and is fun to people watch. The room was on the expensive side at about $160+ a night but we were definitely happy with our stay & would stay there again.

Ofallon, il
Reviewed June 21, 2010

We were initially impressed with our room. The location of the pool to the beach was great. The free breakfast was better than average with some hot items. The staff was very freindly.

Unfortunately when we went to bed around 10 we were unable to sleep. The band playing on the pier was so loud it sounded like it was on our balcony (it was a Friday night). Then we were awakened at 2am by people laughing/screaming/partying in the pool. Apparently the pool is suppose to be closed at this time but they don't enforce it. It was the worst nights sleep we have ever had in a hotel and we had to get up early for our returning flight.

Our room had a pull out sofa but there was no bedding for it. We called to the front desk to get some sheets and a blanket. They ONLY give us sheets. They said they did not have any blankets available! I couldnt beleive it - how could a hotel of this size not have one spare blanket. We paid extra for this room to have access to the pull out sofa. I ended up giving my child the blanket off of my bed.

We were on the 6th floor. The window opened up completeyly with no screen. Very unsafe in my opinion - esp. for families with young children. The glass on one of the pictures was also cracked.

1 Thank prindle5
Winter Haven, Florida
Reviewed June 16, 2010

I've never written a review for any hotel b/c I've never been so impressed! This hotel is wonderful and far exceeded our expectations! We were greeted by a very friendly front desk staff who even went our of their way to make my pet feel welcomed. Check in was super fast! The room smelled so great and was absolutely spotless! The room was very nicely decorated and was nicely complimented by granite countertops & hard wood floors. (We had a king ocean front suite) The bed was the most comfortable bed I've ever slept in and made me hate to come home. The in room coffee is rainforest alliance certified and one of the best coffees I've ever had! The rooms have 32" flat screen TVs which was also a nice touch. We always had extra towels which were very thick & soft and I was also surprised to see Bath & Body Works brand toiletries in the bathroom upon arrival. I was also impressed with the amount of space we had, we always had enough room + some for everything we needed to do, we never felt cramped. The pool is super heated which is very nice when coming in from the cold ocean. The hotel location is great, just a few steps from the Cocoa Beach Pier. Breakfast was awesome, there's not enough room to list everything they offered but it included both hot & cold items which all tasted great (muffins, biscuits, toast, bagles, eggs, sausage, bacon, ham, sausage gravy, yougurt, oatmeal, fruit cups, fresh waffles from the waffle irons, milk, oj, apple juice, coffee, hot tea, hot cocoa, and more!) The breakfast area was clean and well managed. I also liked that you could take your food back to your room if you wanted. They also offered tables out by the waterfall in the rainforest area close to the pool. There was always enough parking and the staff never fell short of exceeding our expectations. The manager, Chris, even gave us a discount on one of our nights after some moron pulled the fire alarm at 5AM. The housekeeping staff was always willing to go above and beyond when we requested service (you request service at your convenience if you have a pet in your room). The free wireless internet also came in handy and was fast enough for everything we needed.
We will certainly be back to this hotel!! I've already recommended the hotel to several friends and family members, two of which have already booked rooms for later in the summer due to my enthusiasm. I am a very picky person when it comes to service and cleanliness so they new the hotel had to be great if I was raving about it, LOL!
You can't go wrong with this one!

San Antonio, TX
Reviewed June 16, 2010

We stayed for just one evening after spending 4 days at Disney World. We were just looking for a place on the beach so we could play. The place is nice and clean, with comfortable beds. Wish we could have stayed longer than one night.

Charleston, WV
Reviewed June 9, 2010

Originally booked here for two nights, but enjoyed the area and hotel so much, stayed another one. Great beach location, nice pool, rooms very nice with hardwood floors. the only issue we had was the pool bar. The bartender was soooo irriating. Sounded like a love boat reject. In fact, one day she continuously yelled at people at the pool, who were having fun, laughing, and enjoying a few beverages. I think she was upset that most people brought their own drinks. Never knew for sure when they would open.
The funniest thing was on our last morning there, some idiot pulled the fire alarm at a little after 5:00 a.m. and everyone evacuated to the parking lot. That poor manager was at wits end, as it was his first night there. Good news is they knew who it was and they were arrested. But, the manager had the staff start breakfast early, coffee and juice was available, and all ended well. We just got a little earlier start on our departure than we had planned (LOL). Nice pool area with a little rain forest/garden and just steps away from the pier. As far as the bartender, just grab your drink and step away!!!

• Stayed June 2010, traveled as a couple