“Great Price for a Beach Front hotel”

La Quinta Inn & Suites Cocoa Beach Oceanfront
Ranked #4 of 31 Hotels in Cocoa Beach
Reviewed January 16, 2013

We have stayed in La Quintas in more than 6 states over the years and this location is absolutely the best ever. The location is 50 yards from a great beach and about 150 yards away from the Cocoa Beach pier that has restaurants, bars, and shops. It is a couple of blocks from the largest Ron-Jon store in the world.
The hotel is clean and well laid out. The check-in and check-out process is fast and very friendly. The breakfast buffet in most La Quintas is fair at best and similar to M.R.E.'s but this location offers a real breakfast selection. Scrambled eggs, little link sausages, biscuits and sausage gravy, waffles and all the other usual cereal and fruit. Everything was hot and tasty. They also keep it open until 10 a.m. instead of the usual 9 a.m. There is a beautiful outdoor dining area complete with a water wall, palm trees, and sea grape trees. The pool is fairly large and very pretty. Overall for the money you can't ask for a better hotel for location, cleanliness, and amenities. We are planning to take our grandaughters there this summer.

Room Tip: If you want a good view of the ocean book the 3rd thru 6th floor. The first floor view is blocked by...
2  Thank tobytovar

Reviewed January 15, 2013

We were here for New Year's Eve. The location was close to the Pier and fun to watch surfers from our balcony. It is just a few blocks from the grocery store. We made use of the shuttle to the Port Canaveral Cruise Terminal and it worked out great to leave our car at the hotel. Front desk staff were very helpful and knowledgeable of the area. The breakfast included scrambled eggs, bacon and fresh Florida oranges as well as yogurt, cereal, bagels & waffles. We've already booked our next stay at the hotel.

Review collected in partnership with La Quinta
3  Thank jbstl
Reviewed January 15, 2013

My wife and I, along with another couple, spent four wonderful days and nights at this inn from 01-10 to 01-13. We found this place to be a great hotel with wonderful accommodations and an excellent and extremely courteous staff. The free breakfast was more then adequate and the ambiance of this hotel was truly relaxing. The waterfall garden and the well maintained pool can only be termed as totally soothing and refreshing. The location, being just a short 100 yard stroll along the beach, to "the pier" also provided an opportunity to enjoy the gorgeous surroundings of this inn. The early morning sunrises were spectacular and we can hardly wait to return to this facility.

Room Tip: If you get an oceanfront room you need to be on a floor three or higher to see the ocean.
Review collected in partnership with La Quinta
2  Thank ColBoKentucky
Reviewed January 11, 2013

Any time my husband & I visit Cocoa Beach, we stay at this oceanfront hotel. We just wrapped up our 3 visit to the property & we walked out of the hotel very happy once again. Great staff & beautiful view. Go down to the breakfast buffet in the morning & have breakfast by the peaceful waterfall rain garden. Love the wood floors & upgraded bath soaps, shampoo/conditioner & body lotion. Great heated pool or the blue ocean to swim in. Our puppies were welcomed & we were able to leave them for dinner or the breakfast buffet with no problems. Awesome place for a family vacation or a great getaway for couples. The place is much better for couples during the weekdays - not as many kids in the hotel. Great place to unwind!

Room Tip: 6th floor has wonderful views.
2  Thank Tropicats
Reviewed January 9, 2013

Overall it was an average experience nothing to boost about.
No restaurant within Hotel. Had booked ocean front room but got a side view room on third floor.
As we were only there for a night it was ok. But yes the location is great with their private access to the beach and right next to the pier.

• Stayed: December 2012, traveled with family
1  Thank AjoyL
Reviewed January 7, 2013

i was fortunate enough to ring in the new year in my new favorite place, The La Quinta Inn and Suites in Cocoa Beach - OceanFront. I booked my room for an Oceanview, but when I checked in, the front desk graciously up-graded me to an Oceanfront. I woke up to the most beautiful sunrise from my balcony on New Years Day and I definately knew I was starting off the new year right, from the wonderful and very tasty breakfast, to the courteous staff, and the most pleasant and clean room I have ever stayed in. I travel alot on business and I stay in about 14 hotels a year, I can only say this is my favorite by far and I can't wait to return.

Room Tip: OceanFront - 3rd Floor or Above
Stayed: January 2013, traveled solo
1  Thank Loralei G
Reviewed January 7, 2013

Me and my fiance were looking for a warm place to get away after Christmas and we chose the La Quinta Inn & Suites in cocoa beach. Very nice Hotel a hidden gem really. The room was very spacious and very clean. It offered an Ocean view and a view of the pier. The room had a microwave and fridge which was nice because we could eat in the room and that made it great especially being so close to the beach. Hotel also has a nice heated pool and nice courtyard type of area to relax in. Close to all of Cocoa beaches attractions including Ron Jons. Definatly will be back for sure. Very quiet and very restful!

Room Tip: Ask for the ocean view rooms and be up on the 5th or 6th floor. Offers you the best views
  • Stayed: December 2012, traveled as a couple