“Bit of a miss...”

Good for: Special occasions, Romantic
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Dining style: Fine Dining
Cross street: North of 1st Street North
Description: The Mango Tree Restaurant is ONE-OF-A-KIND FINE DINING right here in downtown Cocoa Beach! Chef/Owner Luca Filadi was born and raised in the incredible region of Parma Italy, home of Parmeggiano Reggiano, Parma Ham, Modena Vinegars.... then formally educated in France. The finest and freshest products available are prepared fresh to order with Chef Luca's special flair. We are starting our 5th year in business in the 1930's landmark building in historic Cottage Row. Come experience the Mango Tree!
Reviewed September 18, 2012

We looked forward to dining here because of the great reviews on Tripadvisor. The service was good, especially for this area. The salads and bread was great however my salad, the beet, goat cheese and spinach was served on a very warm plate. I thought this was intentional as it really brought the flavors up and the spinach was a bit wilted...very good. But my husbands salad was also served on a very hot plate...not really the best thing for a green salad. I asked the waitress at that point if mine was intentionally served on a hot plate and she said no....I hope she passed on to the chef that in my opinion it should be but the other salad should not. This was a slight lapse in service as I expected a bit more of a response in regards to my husbands warm salad. But she was very nice. The main course was disappointing. I had Buscatanti I think it was called...bacon and spaghetti basically...it was way too salty. My husband had clams with spaghetti which had a very odd iron taste. I asked the waitress how the clams were prepared and she said baked in a hot iron skillet...yes now I know exactly what that taste was...a too hot iron roasting pan. The people next to us sent back one of their meals as they said it had a funny lemon salty taste but I am not sure what they had ordered. When I asked how the clams were prepared I thought the server could have asked why I was asking. She did not. And lastly when the dish next to us was sent back I did hear an argument erupt in the kitchen and a lot of "it's not my fault"...anyway this was very close to being good so I hope it improves. My guess is there has been some misses as the place was empty on a Friday night.

4  Thank FrequentlyatDisney

Reviewed September 13, 2012

If you love fine cuisine, outstanding service and music to boot, this is the place for you. Hands down the best restaurant, for fine dining in all of the barrier island. From apps to entrees to dessert, each was individually prepared, and of the finest caliber. You won't be sorry.

Reviewed September 5, 2012

Contemporary Italian Cuisine.
Food was exquisite; service impecable.

"Wow" would be an understatement.

My sister and I were looking for a place for dinner and happened to pass this place on the street. The ambiance was very light but classy.

We each had an appetizer; a main course, glass of wine, tea and dessert and the bill with tip was $120. It was very hard to select from the menu so we decided on selecting from the evening specials. My sister had salmon and I had a pasta dish. We were the first to arrive for the evening so we received great service. As more patrons arrived we listened to their choices and many also selected from the specials. Everyone seemed to order the shrimp appetizer.

You would not be disappointed with any of the selections.

We will return for sure.

1  Thank My_Aruba
Reviewed September 5, 2012

One of the best restaurants during my Florida trip. Delightful cooked meals for an acceptable price and very friendly service.

Reviewed August 18, 2012

It was a busy night and we were there for 3 hours however, it was well worth the wait. The food was delicious and fresh. Tge spinach beef raviloi and lamb were out of this world. The panacotta was the best we ever had. We will be back.