“Can't beat the location and price”

Motel 6 Cocoa Beach
Ranked #30 of 31 Hotels in Cocoa Beach
Lund
“Can't beat the location and price”
Reviewed August 12, 2012

You get what you pay for. But the location walking distance from the beach is great, plenty of restaurants in the neighborhood and a lot of surf shops. Staff is friendly and answers the questions correctly. Rooms are very simple, nothing you go for a honeymoon, with old furniture and a very very old and small tv. Two huge beds vere ok and the room was really clean.
Would I come here again? Definitely.

Stayed August 2012, traveled with family
2 Thank goldmann

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (55)
Kissimmee, Florida
Reviewed July 27, 2012

My mother and I stayed here about a year back!! and I had no idea about tripadvisor till this time.!!! I justwant to let everyone out there know how disgusting and terrible place it is to stay here!!!! yes My mother and I stayed with two children. my 4 yr old sister and my 1 1/2 yr old daughter!!! our car had broken down at cocoa beach,so the only money we had left was affordable to put the kids to sleep at this misserable place.. AFTER OUR STAY WE HAD BEDBUG BiiTESSS.. BBBEEEDDD BUGGG BITESSS..!! are u [--]-serious..!!!!!!!! yes our bodies still have reactions to these bedbug bites till now!!!!! I am not lying about this post. everything is certainly true!!! I even have proof and hospital evidence about this incident!! Seriously, this needs situation needs to be handled by the florida state law!!!!!

• Stayed August 2011, traveled with family
Puerto Rico
Reviewed July 24, 2012

Walking distance to the beach. Very big room with fridge and microwave. Was clean and the beds were confy. Had a very nice pool and very close to restaurants, fast foods and souvenir stores.Not a fancy place, but good to stay and enjoy everything Cocoa has to offer!!

• Stayed July 2012, traveled with family
1 Thank Maryracing
Orlando, Florida
Reviewed June 30, 2012

We have stayed here so many times and loved it! I don’t understand why the other reviews on here are so bad. It’s a Motel 6 and you get what you pay for. I stay 10 nights at a time and I get a clean room, clean bed, and the room is huge!!! Its not a Hilton or a Marriott so if that’s what you want then you are going to have to pay for all the fancy extras. I will always stay at this hotel when I come to Cocoa Beach!

Room Tip: Stay in room 206 or 247.
  • Stayed June 2012, traveled with friends
2 Thank Ryan0889
Honolulu, Hawaii
Reviewed April 10, 2012

Ideal location as it is within walking distance to the beach and Ron Jon's surf shop. We didn't spend much time in the hotel itself, so the accommodations were sufficient for our needs. We just needed a place to rest our heads after a long day at the beach. It was a typical motel for the cheap price. I was pleasantly surprised by the late check-out time - 12pm! We were also able to check into our room around that time as well since they had open rooms. Not fancy by any means - you get what you pay for! We also had some trouble sleeping but not because of the hotel, but because of our neighbors. They were very drunk and were repeatedly shouting and throwing up over the balcony half of the night.

• Stayed March 2012, traveled as a couple
3 Thank Jessica C
Washago, Ontario, Canada
Reviewed April 2, 2012

Old everything. Burn holes in the blanket. One bed had a urine-soaked mattress which leaked all over the new sheet. Disgusting!

• Stayed March 2012, traveled as a couple
2 Thank Michael R
Tampa, Florida, United States
Reviewed March 18, 2012

My husband and I have stayed in this hotel once, but never again. You can feel the dampness as you walk into the room, everything feels wet (towels, sheets, mattresses). The carpet feels greasy and the fire alarm went off for no reason in the middle of the night. Yes, it is very cheap and it's only a few yards from the beach but we won't be staying there again anytime soon.

• Stayed April 2011, traveled as a couple