“NEVER, EVER AGAIN!”

Cuisines: American
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast
Reviewed April 17, 2013

This place was disgustingly dirty. Dirty silverware, dirty tables, dirty bathrooms. We placed our drink orders (don't ask why after seeing how dirty it was...). They were delivered 15 minutes later. Our food order was taken after another 15 minutes had passed. They brought us a fruit plate (to hold us over) that was filled with dark brown bananas and disgusting strawberries. After sitting for one hour and still not getting our food, we asked for our check and left. The manager looked like he was a disheveled bus boy in wrinkled, dirty clothes and sweating profusely. They were decent and didn't charge us for anything, but we will never, ever be going back here. I will give them leeway since this was a Sunday and they were busy, but there's no excuse for an hour wait and rotting fruit. The chaos in this place was so unbelievable that our waitress was crying. Very sad...

Reviewed April 16, 2013

Waited forever for coffee, food, and to pay bill. Manager and employee arguing etc. worst ever. Food was cold, only selected employees know how to operate cash register all with managers standing around.

Reviewed April 14, 2013

Great price and good food. The service was a bit slow... waited about 20 - 25 minutes for the food. It was crowded so maybe that's why it was so slow.

Reviewed April 1, 2013

Went for breakfast, place almost empty, seated fairly promptly then totally ignored. Walked out without ordering having watched the food for the table next to us sit on the pass for well over ten minutes.

Reviewed March 29, 2013

We ate here when we got in late after an evening flight. Our hotel was right next door and we wanted something quick and easy for dinner. I know Denny's isn't fancy so I wasn't expecting much but it still disappointed.

Our waitress was very sweet and friendly, but that's about the only good thing I can say. My order (I forget what the dish was called) included egg whites & veggies, hash browns, turkey bacon, and English muffin, and fruit cup. I am a vegetarian and told the waitress this and that I did not want the turkey bacon. When our food came up I overheard an exchange between the waitress and the cook - the cook had mistakenly put bacon on my plate and they decided to just remove it and bring me the same food, which had been cooked with the bacon, on the same plate.

I (nicely) told the waitress that I couldn't eat food that had touched the meat and asked for a new meal to be prepared. She was incredibly sweet and apologetic but I could hear her getting chewed out by the cook. When my plate came out again the potatoes were completely undercooked and I never got my fruit cup. I ate it wondering the whole time if my food had been spit in. Not very appetizing.

While the waitress was very nice, it showed poor judgment and a lack of concern for customers' dietary needs when she chose to serve me something that had touched meat - when I told her previously that I am vegetarian. It was a simple misunderstanding and I would have been fine had she explained to me that the meal was being cooked again and that was the reason for a delay. I would have preferred that.