Open today: 8:00 AM - 11:00 PM
Review Highlights
Great adventure

We have done this bioluminescent tour twice and it was amazing. First trip was with Cameron and... read more

Reviewed August 21, 2020
Deb-NY-FL
Viera, Florida
via mobile
Great experience

I went solo on this tour as I couldn’t get anyone else to come in our group. I just showed up at... read more

Reviewed March 4, 2020

from $40.00
from $83.23
from $51.00
More Info
All reviews our tour guide fish saw dolphins great tour his knowledge bug spray dale mangroves wildlife cameron waterfowl bioluminescence instructions ramp florida
Selected filters
Reviewed August 11, 2016

The guides were friendly and helpful. The bioluminescence of the water was amazing and well worth the trip. Highly recommend!

Review collected in partnership with this attraction
kayakcocoabeach, Owner at Adventure Kayak of Cocoa Beach, responded to this reviewResponded August 21, 2016

Thank you for your review! The bio has been pretty amazing this year! Glad you enjoyed the tour!

Reviewed August 9, 2016

My wife and son wanted to go kayaking. I was not so sure...I had never been. I was unsure on the water at first with my balance. We stopped in a cove to watch for wildlife. We saw many manatees and a dolphin. After this stop I gained my balance and felt much better. Then we navigated the mangrove tunnels. That was really cool! I was not ready for the tour to be over. Would definitely do it again!

Review collected in partnership with this attraction

Great to hear you enjoyed your first time out! Looking forward to having you again. Thanks for your review!

Reviewed August 9, 2016

One suggestion is for the tour guides to wear some kind of florescent head bands or hats which will enable the kayakers to recognize them in the dark .
Over all we had a great time.

Review collected in partnership with this attraction

Thank you for your review! We have since begun to have the guides use glow sticks on their kayaks for the Bio tours! We appreciate your feedback.

Reviewed August 8, 2016

The entire family went and absolutely loved it. If your in cocoa beach its a must do. Manatees swim right up to the boat. We even got to see dolphins.

Review collected in partnership with this attraction

Happy to hear you were able to experience the manatee and dolphin on your tour! Thank you for your review!

Reviewed August 8, 2016

My grandsons and I were mesmerized by the bioluminescence. We did our trip within a day of the new moon, so although there is ambient light, it was dark enough to enjoy our light show of the dipping paddles, darting fish, and other various swishes of hands, paddles, and kayaks. The paddling was not strenuous at all and the length of the trip was just right. We had three escorts with our group, but sometimes participants (not guides) were bringing up the rear. We suggest that they designate a lead and a sweep to assure that no one goes off course or gets left behind. Perhaps the guides could hang a different colored glow-stick on their bow or stern as all the watercraft looks the same at night. Also, the launch site could use a clean-up -- which was a little off-putting when we arrived. Even if other visitors have left trash behind, it would be nice to do a quick cleanup. The paddle itself was great, though, and highly recommended.

Date of experience: August 2016
Review collected in partnership with this attraction

Glad you had a great experience! We appreciate your feedback and have since implemented having our guides use different color glow sticks on the Bio tours! Thank you for your review!