Open today: 8:00 AM - 11:00 PM
Review Highlights
Great adventure

We have done this bioluminescent tour twice and it was amazing. First trip was with Cameron and... read more

Reviewed August 21, 2020
Deb-NY-FL
Viera, Florida
via mobile
Great experience

I went solo on this tour as I couldn’t get anyone else to come in our group. I just showed up at... read more

Reviewed March 4, 2020

from $40.00
from $83.23
from $51.00
More Info
All reviews our tour guide fish saw dolphins great tour his knowledge bug spray dale mangroves wildlife cameron waterfowl bioluminescence instructions ramp florida
Selected filters
Reviewed July 18, 2016 via mobile

We did the morning 2 hour kayak tour and absolutely loved it! Our tour guide, Genevieve, was incredibly knowledgeable and shared tons of great information with us. We saw beautiful trees and birds, but the best part of the whole trip was being able to get up close to the dolphins and manatees! If we had more time, we would definitely do the bioluminescent tour because it sounds amazing!

Date of experience: July 2016
kayakcocoabeach, Owner at Adventure Kayak of Cocoa Beach, responded to this reviewResponded July 24, 2016

Thank you for your review! So glad you were able to experience the beauty and wildlife up close with Genevieve! The bioluminescent tours are really something during the peak times when there is no moon!

Reviewed July 9, 2016

We had been booked with another company for July 8th luminescent kayak tour. The morning we got off our cruise, that company cancelled. I looked up other companies and called Adventure Kayak of Cocoa Beach. Bill asked me to call him back in 20 minutes. I did so and he confirmed he had availability for the evening of July 8th for two people. Gave me directions on how to meet him and how to pay for my reservation. I immediately went on the website, paid for our reservation and received confirmation. Less than 4 hours before our scheduled bioluminescent kayak tour, Bill called and said he was cancelling because he was "worn out" and would refund my credit card payment. Needless to say, my husband and I were VERY disappointed and as my husband said, we could have gone home and saved on another evening of a hotel room if two worthless companies were not going to honor set reservations.
DO NOT RESERVE WITH THIS MAN. HE WAS MORE INTERESTED IN HOW HE RANKED IN GOOGLE SEARCH - THAN KEEPING PROVIDING THE SERVICE HE ADVERTISES.

Date of experience: July 2016
3  Thank Deborah V
kayakcocoabeach, Owner at Adventure Kayak of Cocoa Beach, responded to this reviewResponded July 10, 2016

I am so very sorry. I became very sick and was unable to take the tour out or find help to keep that tour on the schedule. I hated to have to cancel and it rarely happens. Again, I really apologize for the inconvenience which led to you having a bad experience.

Reviewed June 30, 2016 via mobile

We wanted to explore some of the inner wetland areas and hoped to see some of the local flora and fauna. We were not disappointed...Ashley our guide was very knowledgeable and informative about the area and the wildlife. We saw lots of wild birds including heron, osprey, pelicans and the highlight was paddling alongside a large manatee on our way back to the launch. Absolutely fabulous!!

Date of experience: June 2016

Happy to hear the tour was one of the highlights of your trip! Ashley is a great guide. Glad you were able to experience paddling alongside a manatee. They are truly magnificent creatures!

Reviewed June 28, 2016 via mobile

We had a family of 4 inexperienced kayak riders. They make it easy to enjoy. Both guides were great. The kayaks are comfortable and they provide a dry bag and drinking water. You don't get wet at all so no need for water shoes or swim suits. We didn't see a manatee or dolphin but still enjoyed our tour!

1  Thank RonJon63

Happy to hear you a fun time on the tour! Hope to have you out again and hopefully the manatee and dolphin will be more visible for you! Thank you for your review.

Reviewed June 21, 2016 via mobile

We took my friends granddaughters, ages 10 and 12, out for two hours of paddling. Ashley provided tandem kayaks, which was perfect. The seats were the most comfortable of any kayak I've used. Ashley was extremely knowledgable about the area and wildlife. We saw a couple of manatees and a variety of birds. The launch area had restrooms, which is also a plus. Great experience! Would definitely recommend.

1  Thank Annette B
kayakcocoabeach, Owner at Adventure Kayak of Cocoa Beach, responded to this reviewResponded August 7, 2016

Thank you for your review! I am happy you had a great, comfortable tour with Ashley and got to see some manatee and wild birds! Thanks again!