“Best Vacay Ever”
Review of Cocoa Beach Suites

Cocoa Beach Suites
Ranked #18 of 31 Hotels in Cocoa Beach
Reviewed April 14, 2014

We had a blast while staying at this hotel! We had a problem with our A/C not cooling the first night and when I inquired the next day when it would be serviced the parts were on backorder but that's ok because Adrienne promptly upgraded us to a family suite and no extra charge...Impressive! Then when we were moving our stuff to the new room one of the housekeeping staff actually offered to help us move...Stunned! Super close proximity to the beach and tons of restaurant and gift shop choices we didn't even have to move the car once...Throw in the 2 different pools(loved them both) that we had to choose from at the sister hotels and we were one happy family! Yes, the carpet is a little worn down and it sure would have been nice to have a continental breakfast but Adrienne, Shay, Nikki and the rest of the crew made our stay so enjoyable that all that faded to the distant background....Thanks Cocoa Beach Suites-See u next time!

Room Tip: The family suites include three beds and are very roomy and comfortable
  • Stayed: April 2014, traveled with family
2  Thank Rachel D
Sean A, General Manager at Cocoa Beach Suites, responded to this reviewResponded April 17, 2014

Wow!!! Service at it's best! Thank you Rachel D for your wonder review. I will pass on your fantastic feedback to our team! See you next time!

There are newer reviews for Cocoa Beach Suites

Reviewed April 13, 2014

i enjoyed the size of the suites and the customer service provided by Shay. She was extremely knowledgeable and helpful. The service that she provided was excellent and I would definitely recommend this Inn to others.

Room Tip: be prepared to go outside for breakfast and go to the beach because they have no food or pool or med...
  • Stayed: April 2014, traveled with family
Sean A, General Manager at Cocoa Beach Suites, responded to this reviewResponded April 14, 2014

Thank you Sunceree R for taking the time to review our hotel. I will pass on your kind words to Shay and we hope to see you again soon.

Reviewed April 11, 2014

This motel is an older motel and definitely needs a refurbishment of the carpets. Nevertheless this would get a 4/5 if they would provide WiFi instead of wired internet(who brings laptops in iPhone-era?).

The service however was great, nice friendly staff and everything was clean and organized. Only positive criticism would be the check in time, they are very strict about 3pm. Was there at 1pm and was told to come back at 3..could ruin a beach day.

Definitely a go-to motel and I do hope you keep upgrading, would recommend this motel to my friends.

Room Tip: Check out the discounts they offer at nearby pools and eateries. Also look for a Roomsaver coupon if...
  • Stayed: April 2014, traveled as a couple
2  Thank MaartenVL

Thank you MaartenVL for your feedback. We are looking to make some upgrades to our hotel soon. We hope to see you again!

Reviewed April 10, 2014

So I have stayed here twice, once in 2012 and then recently March 2014. Needless to say, following my recent stay, I believe this may be my last time staying here. It is an older hotel and is in need of some TLC. We apparently got the last room for the night we stayed here because it was a handicapped accessible room, which was fine because the bathroom was bigger. The shower, needless to say was less than desirable, the tile may just be old and I realize tile looks dirty when the grout gets old. But I could not be sure, so I made sure that we all stood on a hand towel when we showered. The bed was uncomfortable and I was happy to leave and get on the cruise ship. The room just felt unclean to me and I would not recommend the place if you are staying more than one night. On a bright note the smoke detector began to chirp, with the fun low battery chirp, and we told to desk clerk on our way out the door for dinner and it was fixed when we returned. The hotel is a great deal if you are just needing it for one night but otherwise you would be better served to pay more and stay somewhere else.

• Stayed: March 2014, traveled with family

Thank you Autwiler for your feedback. I will take this feedback to my housekeeping team to coach them on correcting any issues. We do hope to see you again soon.

Reviewed April 1, 2014

Beautiful hotel with a great location only a block from the ocean. We stayed on the 4th flor overlooking the ocean. Beautiful view to wake up to. Rooms are clean and spacious and staff was top notch!!! Very friendly and caring especially Naseer and Shay. Great rate, great location, great time. We stayed here last year for spring break and we will be back again next year!!!!!!

• Stayed: April 2014
1  Thank Steinka4477

Thank you so much Steinka4477 for your fabulous feedback. I will pass on your kind words to Naseer and Shay! See you next time!

Reviewed March 30, 2014

We chose to stay here the night before our cruise because of the location and price. We tried to check in a half hour early and were rudely told there were no rooms ready. When we did get a room, housekeeping was still in it and acted like we were crazy. This place is dirty and outdated.

• Stayed: March 2014

I am sorry lisaloo826 that you had a bad experience at our hotel. I will say it has been a really crazy spring break. I will take you feedback to my staff and coach them. Do give us another try next time you are in town.

Reviewed March 29, 2014

We originally booked a room at the LaQuinta Inn (not the Oceanfront one) but right before we left, we double-checked the reviews and read far too many mentions of BB's. This caused us to look further into the lodging at Cocoa Beach. After a bit of quick research, we found this property within our price range. Immediately upon arrival, we were greeted by Michael at the front desk. Check in was super-fast, and an overview of parking availability and amenities followed. The room (210) was conveniently located around the corner from the elevator, but not so close as to hear all the traffic. The property is a block and a half from the public beach, on the same side which is a plus. Shay was at the front desk the next few days and went above an beyond in numerous ways to ensure our comfort while we stayed. Dale and Samore with the housekeeping staff were always helpful and courteous, always speaking to each member of our family. Numerous eating locations and attractions are within walking distance (we moved the van one time to attend Spring Training at the Nationals facility in Viera) like Ron Jon, CBSC, Waffle House, Shark Bite Bar & Grill, and many more! There is no pool on-site, but the sister hotel inside CBSC is awesome and their staff is always nice.Wifi is not available in the rooms, but is very good in the lobby, one of the only downsides to the accommodations. Simply put, this is a very adequate lodging without all the fluffy amenities. The property is not in shambles, but could use an update. If you are wanting the Waldorf-Astoria on the beach, keep looking. If you want friendly people, clean rooms, reasonable rates, and fun times - stay here. The staff makes this a quality place you feel good to stay in. Although I only know the names of the four I mentioned, I can not say a cross word about any of the staff we encountered.

Room Tip: 210 was great for us. It is a standard family suite with 2 full beds in one room and a king size bed...
  • Stayed: March 2014, traveled with family
2  Thank Loren N

Thank you Loren N for your fantastic review of our hotel! Keep us in mind the next time you are in Cocoa Beach!