“Stayed here 5 times and truly deserves a wonderous review.”
Review of Cocoa Beach Suites

Cocoa Beach Suites
Ranked #16 of 31 Hotels in Cocoa Beach
Reviewed December 16, 2013

As the title says i've rested here 5 times with my girlfriend and never have i been unsatisfied. From the super friendly staff to its around the clock availability, this hotel proves to be a great place to stay no matter what the need. It is located around all essentials and of course super close to the beach which makes it even better. The night time is quiet and peaceful, rooms are always clean and presentable, and of course the jacuzzi never hurts. Amoung all this, my most previous visit sparked my review, I came in with my girlfriend around 2A.M and didnt call ahead or anything (was very rushed that day) I was worried I wouldnt be able to get a room, but the nighttime front desk attendee was very nice about it and helpful on getting a room available. He even allowed us one more hour to check out to sleep, which was much appriciated! Didn't get his last name but I believe his name is Steve, please thank him for being such an awesome person.
Undoubtably would stay here again and then some.

• Stayed: December 2013, traveled as a couple
4  Thank Chevin115
Sean A, General Manager at Cocoa Beach Suites, responded to this reviewResponded January 2, 2014

Thank you Chevin115 for your fanstastic review! We look forward to see you again soon.

Reviewed December 13, 2013

We stayed here before our cruise. It was well within walking distance of quite a few great places to eat as well as other tourist attractions. The staff was very helpful with suggestions as well as issues we had with our first room. They are adamant about it being a non smoking facility however our room reeked of stale smoke, but once we let her know, she moved us immediately and on our way out her cleaning staff was going in to work on fixing the issue. The room was huge and we walked to the beach to catch the sunset. I would def stay there again. Absolutely loved our front desk attendant.

Room Tip: We had a king suite, but be sure to clarify if you are wanting an ocean view when you request the su...
  • Stayed: December 2013, traveled as a couple
3  Thank Sarah R
Sean A, General Manager at Cocoa Beach Suites, responded to this reviewResponded December 14, 2013

Thank you Sarah R for a great review! We do hope to see you again.

Reviewed December 12, 2013

We (myself and 7 year old child) stayed here in April 2013 and were looking for inexpensive. This place was it- inexpensive and close to the beach. Would I ever stay again, probably not. GOOD- large suites- too much room for the two of us but it was good. kitchen area- microwave would have been an added bonus, but just having a fridge was good. Bed- was OK, king size, comfortable. Room wasn't as clean as I was hoping, but it worked.
We spent most of the days at the beach or other places. The walk to the beach was quick, but the hotel across the street had some sketchy characters that made me nervous- at most hours of the day and night. Service was average- one person manning the front desk and the hotel entirely can get busy pretty quick. They were all very friendly and helpful.
I believe our toilet wasn't functioning properly and they had it fixed right away after I refused an upgrade (even though free, I did not want to re-pack and move everything again).
If you are just looking for somewhere to sleep and have a few people in the group- this would be the place.

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled with family
2  Thank Jessica F

Thank you Jessica F for your honest review. I will take your feedback to our staff so that we can improve the our future guest. We do hope to see you again.

Reviewed December 12, 2013 via mobile

We stayed in room 511 and I thought this place was great. Its not the Ritz but for the money its great. Friendly staff, great location, and huge rooms. Everything was nice, clean and for the most part in good working order. The only thing that we could find wrong was the mini fridge didn't cool but we didn't mind being we didn't keep anything in there. We arranged for the shuttle to port Canaveral which was a very smooth and convenient feature. Great parking and seconds away from the beach and eating joints. We'll be coming back for sure!

Stayed: December 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Eric S

Thank you so much Eric S for you wonderful review! We hope to see you again soon!

Reviewed December 1, 2013

We have stayed in this hotel before, good value large rooms. The location is close to the beach-2 blocks, shopping & Port Canaveral. The hallways and rooms could use some updating. Overall pleased with our stay. Would stay there again.

• Stayed: November 2013
2  Thank DavidtAlderman
Sean A, General Manager at Cocoa Beach Suites, responded to this reviewResponded December 9, 2013

Thank you DavidtAlderman for your awesome review! We are planning hallway carpet upgrades in the future. We look forward to seeing you again soon.

Reviewed November 23, 2013

Booked here for couple of nights after leaving WDW to go see KSC. Staff were very helpful. Once checked in we waited for the Elevator which was slow but is a far better option than stairs when you are a few floors up! When the Elevator door opened my heart sank. The Carpets were Awful! I was really worried about our room and tempted at this point to just go down again and find somewhere else. We decided to check the room first and to our surprise the room was nice, And most importantly CLEAN so different than the hallway carpets. Our rooms were as well as clean were comfortable we had a nice Ocean view but didn't get to enjoy it much because we were not in the room long during daylight.

WIFI Internet this is something i thought all hotels had now even the cheapest that i had stayed in but here you needed a cable, But there were no cables in the room. Even with a cable it becomes hard for us to use with Ipads or using 2 laptops at a time with a single cable! BUT we did manage to link upto another hotel signal that was strong enough but i guess that's dependent on were your room is in hotel.

I would stay here again as i saw past first impressions but would it really be that big a job to professionally clean those hall carpets to improve the impression you get as this made me look for problems as soon as i walked into our room.

• Stayed: November 2013, traveled as a couple
3  Thank Spider666
Sean A, General Manager at Cocoa Beach Suites, responded to this reviewResponded November 25, 2013

Thank you Spider666 for your review. We are in the process of sprucing up our hotel. We do hope to see you again soon.

Reviewed November 14, 2013

The carpets are stained. The chairs in the room are stained. The bedding smells of cigarettes and old smoke. There is no wifi and if you want internet you have to call front desk for the cord. Which brings up Motel 6 internet only.
hair dryer did not work. Plugs in the bath room do not work.
The room smells so bad of smoke from years of smoking.
I regret I did not leave when I checked in.
The only good thing is the front desk guy, Mike, was very kind.

• Stayed: November 2013, traveled on business
3  Thank Laurie S
Sean A, General Manager at Cocoa Beach Suites, responded to this reviewResponded November 15, 2013

Dear Laurie S,

I can't apologize enough for what you experienced at our hotel. I have taken your concerns to our team and here is what we are doing. We are conducting a deep clean and a preventative maintenance check for the room you stayed in. This will solve the issues regarding smoke smell, hair dryer, etc.. I would like to speak with you personally regarding you stay. I really want to make this right. Can you please contact me?

Sean Archer