“Friendly staff” 4 of 5 stars

Ranked #20 of 32 Hotels in Cocoa Beach
Phoenix, Arizona
“Friendly staff”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 20, 2012

After many hours of researching hotels in the area, I chose this one based off the reviews. we stayed here the night before our cruise and the night after our cruise. Our first night we got in late, checked in, got our room no problem. Our second night..we came in early after getting off our cruise. Shay was there ready with a smile. We walked in frustrated. We had just got off our shuttle to find that someone else had taken our luggage by mistake. Shay was so kind and patient as we were pretty agitated. She immediately got us set up with room, help us with suggestions of things to do in the area. We went to our room found a couple little baby ants in the sink. We called down to Shay and she said she'd send someone up. We left and came back several hours later. We could tell that someone did come to the room but there were still 3 ants in the sink. Same ones or new, I don't know. Went down the desk and talked with Kyle who put us in another room. No Problems! Got ready to leave the next day..again there was Shay with her friendly smile. She apologized for our inconvenience. We were waiting for our shuttle to take us to the airport, which was late. Shay called the company to check on the status and kept us company while we waited. Overall Great place, Great price, Great staff!..As far as those pesky ants, I don't think its a common problem there. I didn't see any other bugs. Thank you for your hospitality.

• Stayed December 2012, traveled as a couple
    • 5 of 5 stars

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (104)
Coral Springs, Florida
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 15, 2012

We stay at the Cocoa Beach Suites at least 10-12 nights a year. There is so much to do: The Space Center, The Zoo, Wildlife refuges, Orlando, etc. The location is great and so is the staff. Our favorite is Tom....who is very helpful and takes a lot of ownership in his work. We trust his restaurant recommendation 100%. Try this place...you'll like it.
James Weatherly
Coral Springs, Florida

• Stayed December 2012, traveled as a couple
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 14, 2012

After a long drive from Kentucky I stoped in cocoa beach suites loved the atmosphere and the people that worked there kyle the front desk agent made us fell right at home, he also helped by giving us directions to the best places to eat in town and giving us great tips on were to fish.. the hotel was very clean and nice, ocean view was great ur only one block away from the beach and you cant beat the price!!!!!

• Stayed December 2012
    • 5 of 5 stars
Thomas W, General Manager at Cocoa Beach Suites, responded to this review, April 23, 2013
Thank you for your nice comments on the hotel. We hope to se you back again soon!
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 9, 2012

i stay at cocoa beach suites everytime
im on business i like it because it has very nice rooms great rates and front desk agent kyle always make my stay very accomadating and anyone that in the cocoa beach area should check it out

• Stayed October 2012
Fl
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 8, 2012

Having visited Cocoa Beach many times I had never stayed at the Cocoa Beach suites before, but I am glad I got to spend a few days there on this trip.

First of me my praise goes out to the management of the hotel for their choice of personnel.

I received excellent customer service from Tom who was exemplary in his demeanor an approach to all my questions.

Secondly I was amazed the size and comfort of the rooms.

In the end I was almost sorry to leave, but I will be back.

John

• Stayed December 2012, traveled solo
Bronson, florida
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 3, 2012

This facility was very near the beach. Tom was very helpful with information and always gave great customer service. I was very pleased with the room arrangement and the king size beds and tv in each room. The rate was very reasonable. Tom was very courteous and felt like I had made a new friend. Thanks again.

Room Tip: Get room away from elevator and vending area for less noise.
  • Stayed December 2012, traveled with family
    • 4 of 5 stars
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 27, 2012

My husband and I travel frequently to Cocoa Beach and we always stay at the Cocoa Beach Suites. We love having 2 rooms with two TVs. The rooms are always clean and comfortable. Tom has been so generous and accommodating and is very courteous and friendly not only to us, but anyone who walks through the door. Prices are very affordable and the noise level is at a minimum, if any. Have great views of the ocean as well....great place to stay even when cruising!

Stayed November 2012, traveled with friends