“Very good”

Kim Bo Chinese Restaurant
Ranked #83 of 167 Restaurants in Cocoa Beach
Cuisines: Chinese
Reviewed October 6, 2013 via mobile

Food was really tasty. The Chef happily added the vegetables we requested. There homemade chili paste is the best we ever had ;)

Reviewed August 25, 2013

I had the hunan chicken and enjoyed it very much!
Along with my delicious meal (a large portion) I received a nice free can soda---it was an added bonus........

Reviewed June 19, 2013

I've been here a few dozen times and I've enjoyed my meal each and every time. My favorite is the Kung Pao Chicken.

Reviewed June 13, 2013

We ordered dinner from this restaurant while we were staying in the area based on the recommendation of our hotel staff. The food was great, large portions and very fast delivery.
We got egg rolls, cooked perfectly, not greasy at all. Beef LoMein and Sesame Chicken with steamed rice; all dishes were yummy! We were suprised at to how fast they delivered. Prices were very reasonable for the amount of food we got.

Reviewed February 22, 2013

Fast food, friendly enough but poor English. Hot and Sour soup tasty and spicy but the sweet and sour sauce was below par and not up to the present day standard.