“MOTHER"S DAY WEEKEND!!!!”

GreenLeadersBronze level
Port St Lucie
“MOTHER"S DAY WEEKEND!!!!”
Reviewed May 11, 2014

Had a very nice stay again everyone is so very sweet, ate and had drinksin the lounge, the girls we love and come back for always are RITA & DIANE diane was new to us this visit,, she is so attentive and sweet,, our favorite though is RITA we look forward to coming here and seeing her, she has made us smile, she is on the ball with everything she does, always wishing she is here when we come, and she happens to be,,, so THANK YOU! we enjoy the visit so much more when she ishere,,,,,,its like ck in and see her running and getting things done were like YES!!!!!! Shes here,,, now we know will have fun,,, THANK YOU!!!!!! Eva

Room Tip: Would have prefered a higher floor room less noice and we had a suite facing the pool last time was...
  • Stayed May 2014, traveled as a couple

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (253)
Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
Reviewed May 10, 2014

I was out in the parking lot having trouble with the suitcases (I always over pack) when one of the employees named Michael saw that I was having trouble and came out to help me without even being asked. He then assisted me with my luggage all the way to my room. He was very friendly and helpful. The room was clean and better than I expected. I would come here again. Everyone was nice.

• Stayed May 2014, traveled with friends
Reviewed May 10, 2014

Unfortunately, I checked out early because the room was not what I was expecting.

I visit the area frequently and was pretty disappointed with my stay. The room had a nice balcony and the front desk did reserve an ocean view room for me as I requested, but The room was so outdated and SMALL. I was disappointed to see a small tv and small fridge too.

Just not worth the money in my opinion. There are far better hotels on cocoa beach ( Sheraton and cocoa beach resort) that have far better updates rooms and nicer amenities for the same price.

• Stayed May 2014
1 Thank Elizabeth02255
Tom W, General Manager at Courtyard Cocoa Beach Cape Canaveral, responded to this review, May 12, 2014
Dear Elizabeth 02255,

Thanks for your kind words about our nice balcony and the fact that you had an ocean view room. Our televisions our Marriott specified for Courtyards, 32" flatscreens,with ample HD channels and our fridge is sized to fit in our cabinet. I'm sorry you felt both were too small. I hope you enjoyed our Bistro, tiki bar, and terrace with firepit while you were here.

Thanks again,
Tom Williamson, General Manager
Magnolia, Arkansas
Reviewed May 5, 2014 via mobile

The hotel is quiet and has been updated. The Starbucks coffee is a plus. Not too far to the beach. Our suite was kept spotless and the bed was so comfortable. We will stay again when we are in the area. The only thing that I wished was that they had a newspaper vending machine.

Stayed May 2014, traveled as a couple
Fredericton, Canada
Reviewed May 4, 2014 via mobile

Stayed for 2 nights at end of Family trip, rooms were large and clean, they saw my request for ocean view and made it happen! Friendly and very fast check in, great pool to enjoy at the end of the day. Restaurant is ok, a little pricey for the choices and quality! I would rec for sure to families.

Stayed May 2014
Boston, Massachusetts
Reviewed May 4, 2014

I travel a lot for business and frequent the cocoa beach area often. Not only is this hotel located in a convenient location, but the room I stayed in was great. Mike tried his best to get me a room overlooking the ocean and he really came through. On my down time I was able to easily access the beach and also enjoy their clean pool. I would recommend this hotel to all my friends and family and I look forward to my next visit.

Room Tip: Beach view is great
Green Features: All associates I encountered were wonderful and helpful.
  • Stayed May 2014, traveled on business
Tallahassee, Florida
Reviewed May 3, 2014

Had a business meeting at Port Canaveral. I like Courtyards because they are usually tuned to the business traveler. But this one is for little kids in sandy bathing suits and sunburned Midwesterners. Although it was rather chilly, screaming teens horseplayed in the pool until mifnight. Surprised by parking charges which are usually reserved for the "downtown" type Courtyards. Many Courtyards now have mini-fridges...not here. Room was reasonably clean (hair pin on the bathroom floor) but tired and outdated. OK for a vacationer looking for surf shops and sand; business person, keep looking.

• Stayed April 2014, traveled on business
Tom W, General Manager at Courtyard Cocoa Beach Cape Canaveral, responded to this review, May 7, 2014
Dear mediumrare506,

Thanks for taking the time to write about our hotel. I hope you enjoyed your meeting. You are correct, because we are a beach hotel in Florida, we get a lot of families from out of state who like to vacation here. Coming from the midwest, I'm sure the guests you refer to considered our weather balmy in April compared to the winter they have had. That being said, however, we are ranked highly on Trip Advisor among business travelers, and we do, in fact host a lot of them. I believe it is because of our greater than normal amount of meeting space for a typical Courtyard, along with our business center, equipped with ample computers to handle several guests simultaneously. I hope you will consider us the next time you take a Florida vacation.

Thanks again,