Courtyard Cocoa Beach Cape Canaveral
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
Great 4.5/5
Wakulla Suites(Cocoa Beach)
Good 3.5/5
Cocoa Beach Suites(Cocoa Beach)
  • Beachfront
Motel 6 Cocoa Beach(Cocoa Beach)
  • Pool
Econo Lodge(Cocoa Beach)
Very Good 4/5
  • Pool
Great 4.5/5
Very Good 4/5
1,111 results
All reviewsfire pitshort walkmineral poolstarbucks coffeeparking lotkennedy space centerhot tubnice balconypre cruisepool arearon jon's surf shopfront desk staffgreat place to staygreat roomhampton innlate checkdisney cruise
FilterAll languages
Reviewed November 26, 2013

The bistro area was great and our bartender Joe M. Was fantastic and very helpful. He made our experience great. He was an excellent server and always made sure we were doing ok. I thoroughly enjoyed my stay

• Stayed: November 2013
Reviewed November 25, 2013

We stayed at the Courtyard one night prior to our cruise, and one night following. The 2 rooms we booked were clean and well decorated. I hadn't thought to request an ocean-view room, so ours overlooked the parking lot. The pool area is lovely, and our grand-daughter made good use of the pool. Unfortunately the weather didn't cooperate on our last day in Florida, but there was plenty of space to relax in the hotel. A short walking distance to beach shops and restaurants.
The staff is helpful and the Bistro girls are great - the food also excellent with a limited menu.
We enjoyed our visit, and would highly recommend this hotel.

Room Tip: Ask for ocean view.
  • Stayed: November 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed November 24, 2013

I expected more from Marriott, which was my mistake. I'd had a bad experience at a nearby beach hotel earlier this year but thought Marriott would be different. We booked an oceanview room with a balcony and received a room with a balcony literally in the treetops, overlooking the pool and parking lot. The front desk staff are excellent, the parking is easy, the lobby area is nice, and the outdoor fire pit is awesome but the elevators and the path to the pool were wet from swimmers who didn't feel the need to dry off. It was quite a walk, through the parking lot of a neighboring hotel, to the beach.

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled with friends
Reviewed November 23, 2013

This is my favorite place to stay in Cocoa Beach and one of my favorite hotels in my travels. It has easy access to the beach and has one of the best Jacuzzis in any hotel I have stayed at. The outdoor fire pit is a terrific place to relax at the end of the day.
It is very convenient to some good shops and great restaurants.

Room Tip: Ask for a corner room or a view of the beach. I could see the beach from my bed.
  • Stayed: November 2013, traveled on business
Reviewed November 21, 2013

The front desk team was super friendly and very accommodating. The lobby area is very warm and creates there are many areas to just hang out with friends or make new friends. Although you can tell that it's frequented by cruise travelers it's not rowdy. There is a long sandy walk to the beach which is really nice and if you get there earlier in the day you can rent chairs. The room was 5th floor and it was clean and a lovely (although slightly distant) view of the beach and ships sailing out. Worth the quick stay.

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled on business