“Amazing Experience with Beautiful Mementos that last forever” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Cocoa Beach Glass Art - CLOSED

Cocoa Beach Glass Art
More attraction details
Owner description: Come MAKE YOUR OWN GLASS ART in Cocoa Beach. Learn how to blow glass from one of our skilled instructors. Here at CBGA, we have the most hands on glass experience in the world. Call for an appointment or stop in to watch a demonstration.
Mims, Florida, United States
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 18 helpful votes
“Amazing Experience with Beautiful Mementos that last forever”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 15, 2011

I was at first impressed by the laid back atmosphere of the place: the owners/artists there are obviously very skilled (a glance in any direction and your eyes meet something made of glass that's beautiful/unique/clever/breathtaking), but without the snobbery vibe that you sometimes get with skillful artists. You can tell by the cheerful interaction with the customers that these guys love what they do. I made a drinking glass. It was exhilarating to make and turned out great. There are very few things in life you can do for that price which brings as high a level of excitement, creates memories by which other memories will be judged, and leaves you with something you can takes home for your money and effort. It was a blast. I can't recommend it highly enough!

Visited August 2011
3 Thank Joseph A

Santa Clarita, California
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 8 helpful votes
“Professional Glass Art You Create Yourself!!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 7, 2011

When I drove down Altantic Ave the first time, after flying in from Los Angeles, I saw the Cocoa Beach Art Glass location. I stopped in later in the week to see what it was all about. It was exactly what I hoped, a place where you can make your own glass art! There are several options, blowing bowl, making a paper weight, and several other items. I made an appointment for myself, my husband and my 13yr old daughter to go in and try our hand at glass.

When we arrived for our appointment, John took us one at a time and explained what we were about to do and then helped us create the most beautiful treasures! I made a round paperweight in the colors of the ocean. My daughter made a heart paperweight in pink, red and white. My husband made a gorgeous bowl in red white and blue.

Visited August 2011