“Good choice before a cruise”

Holiday Inn Express Cocoa Beach
Ranked #9 of 31 Hotels in Cocoa Beach
Reviewed April 14, 2013

The hotel was clean. Check-in was easy, and the staff were friendly and accommodating. The beach and pier are a short walk. The hotel is conveniently located near the port. There is a Publix located next door. The breakfast is good for a quick bite.

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled as a couple

Reviewed April 13, 2013

We drove from Michigan and booked the Cruise and Stay package that included leaving our car there for the week of our cruise. The hotel was very clean and the room was perfect for our family of four. The service was pleasant and very efficient. The front desk manager Jade went out of his way to accommodate us and any request. I am a big fan of Holiday Inns and this one was extra special. Thanks to all.

• Stayed: March 2013
1  Thank GoalieMom74
Reviewed April 8, 2013

We stayed in this hotel for four nights during our Spring Break Vacation. The location was great with a short five minute walk to the beach. There was a shopping center right next door incase we got the munchies or needed anything. The staff was great, friendly, and always helpful. The free breakfast was very good, it had eggs, panckakes , meats, cereal, fruit, yogurts, etc. Very happy with the breakfast selection provided. The hotel was clean. modern, and housekeeping was excellent. I specially liked the bath and body toiletries they provided. Three things we always look for when staying in a hotel, free breakfast, free WIFI, and free parking. This hotel provided all three. We were very happy and would defenitaly stay here again. Two thumbs up.

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled with family
2  Thank verocctx
Reviewed March 31, 2013

I stayed there for the second time and I found this place very comfortable and convenient.
Some 300 yards to the beach, foodstore just round the corner. Car park can be corowed when arriving late. Had a very comfortable and quiet stay visiting Kennedy Space Center. Staff very friendliy and helpful and breakfast was included. would go there again

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank ebdan
Reviewed March 22, 2013 via mobile

Everything you would expect from a Holiday Inn Express. Staff was personable and cared for needs without any issues. Location is excellent; five minute walk to beach, off from main road, and near grocery and restaurants. Stayed with four little kids and would stay again.

• Stayed: March 2013
1  Thank tal0430
Reviewed March 19, 2013

I feel it is my responsibility to make everyone aware of this hotels practices. I had booked four rooms for a guys golf weekend and made my reservations directly with Holiday Inn Corporate reservations line. I had received my confirmation number and thought all was good in the world. I did however need to cancel one room for one of the nights (days prior to arrival) when I was told by the property they only had us staying for one night. After calmly explaining my situation I was told all rooms are sold out for Sat and I was out of luck. I then spoke to their booking agent who said the hotel was oversold and my rooms must have been bumped. Must of been bumped? Are you serious? I then called IHG corporate to explain what I was just told and they pretty much had the same reply (well, we don't know what to tell you, and you will just have to figure something out). I understand this is just a Holiday Inn and not the Ritz but I would have thought the largest hotel chain in the world would have a better response.

If you do decide to stay at this hotel I strongly urge you to contact the property to ensure you actually have a reservation (don't rely on your confirmation number).

The only good thing that came out of this experience is that I know I will never stay at and IHG property again.

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled with friends
4  Thank Jeremy G
jadehiecb, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express Cocoa Beach, responded to this reviewResponded March 22, 2013

Thank you for your review. I apologize you have had difficulties making your reservation with our central reservation system. On a hotel level, we have not bumped your rooms due to being oversold. The rooms that were booked have been guaranteed, and are awaiting your arrival. We do hope that your future stay is pleasent. We look forward to your arrival. Again, we appreciate your feedback.

Reviewed March 5, 2013

The hotel doesn't look better then average, but it is. The room was large, very clen and the beds were the best I've been sleeping in for ages!
Service was good (checkin in less than a minute, checkout same!). Breakfast was average (so called "continental") and the swinning pool is outside, even if it has a sort of a roof, it's in the open and it was really cold that night, so unsuable.

Room Tip: I'd favour the room looking at the Ocean (although, there is no real ocean view). The ones in th...