“I loved everything about this hotel!”

Holiday Inn Express Cocoa Beach
Ranked #8 of 31 Hotels in Cocoa Beach
Aliso Viejo, Ca.
“I loved everything about this hotel!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 7, 2013

The hotel is located a very quick walk from the beach, pier, and is near shopping and restaurants. I parked my car at check in and didnt need it until check out the next day because everything I needed was within walking distance.

At check in the staff was super nice and made me feel like an old friend returning for a visit even though I have never been there before. The rooms were clean and fresh with good WIFI speed. I chose this hotel because of its location as it related to my business trip and I could'nt have made a better choice.

Good Job HI Express!

Room Tip: I had a room that faced the back of the hotel. I would think that a front facing room would have a p...
  • Stayed January 2013, traveled on business
1 Thank DUpton

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (66)
MN
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 27, 2013

We stayed at this hotel the night before our cruise. I loved that this hotel was located next to a Publix grocery store. We were able to purchase some last minute items for our cruise such as soda, snacks ect. Also loved that we were within walking distance to the beach. We would have loved to have enjoyed the beach but it was raining, windy and cold. For supper we walked to Beef O Brady's which is right next to Publix. Very good food, lots to choose from! In the morning we walked to Dunkin Donuts but some of our group did enjoy the hotel's continental breakfast. Our hotel room was at the end of the hallway and was very quiet! The bed was super comfy and I loved the bedding. The rooms were all a nice size and had nice amenities. The hotel itself was clean and well maintained. I would definitely return to this hotel if we were in the area again.

1 Thank gymstx
Elizabethtown, Kentucky
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 25, 2013

We arrived at the hotel on Wed without a reservation and was told the hotel was fully booked. We had Friday reservations for stay and cruise. Jade the Front desk manager offered to check for cancellations and was able to find my my wife and I a great room. We have stayed at this hotel several times before and always had a good experience but I believe the it gets better each time. They provide great customer service and the facility is well maintained. We would not consider staying anywhere else in Cocoa Beach. The breakfast area is a little small but that is something we know to plan around

• Stayed January 2013, traveled as a couple
2 Thank Lennie b
Columbia, South Carolina
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 18, 2013

This is a typical Holiday Inn with normal inn amenities. We picked this one as it offered the park & cruise choice. Close to the cruse terminal, within walking distance of places to eat, as well as an opportunity to walk the beach if we desired. As always, a very clean hotel, although the parking is limited. Publix grocery is right next door, so we were able to pick up some necessities. We were upgraded to a suite, which was very nice. As always, Holiday Inn was a great choice.

• Stayed January 2013, traveled as a couple
England
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 17, 2013 via mobile

We stayed 3 nights at the hotel as we were visiting the Kennedy space centre.
The room was fine. Initially we had a large room on the ground floor but it was next to the pool machinery which runs 24 hours and is very noisy. Reception moved us to the third floor which was a lot quieter.
My biggest complaint is the quality of the breakfast. It is self service with the food being placed on the counter opposite the reception desk. On the first day we discovered mouldy bagels. The server removed them and said they had come fresh from a packet. The next day we had an omelette. The filling looked like a mix of sauce and diced ham and tasted as if they came out of a frozen packet.
The third morning I spotted another mouldy bagel and the omelettes looked like yesterday's offering put under a grill to re-heat them.
There are peeled boiled eggs in the fridge. I would not try them as you have no idea how long they had been there and how often they had been handled. Why cat they leave the shell on so they are more hygienic.
I would not stay in any holiday inn express again, even tho I am a priority club member. Next time I will stick to Hilton or Marriott's.

Stayed January 2013, traveled as a couple
1 Thank Dustymiller44
jadehiecb, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express Cocoa Beach, responded to this review, January 18, 2013
Thank you for your review. Your feedback on the breakfast is very important to us, and helps us to improve the quality of the items we offer, and the service we give. I am pleased to hear that our team members were able to relocate you to a room that was quieter for your stay. I hope that if you find yourself back in Cocoa Beach, that you would give us an opportunity to make your next stay right.
Lake Worth, Florida
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 14, 2013

This Holiday Inn goes on to say that if you keep coming back it gets better, my family and I have stayed here many times when we come to Cocoa Beach and all i can say is i will keep coming back the hotel and its staff make this the place to stay...

Norcross, Georgia
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 7, 2013

We spend a weeend inthis hotel before take our cruise and all persons was nice, excelnte customer service and clean rooms.
Special thanks for David at teh front desk, you are the best buddy

the Gonzalez from Cumming GA

Room Tip: Just ask for David!!