“Great Time!!”
Review of 3A Rides - CLOSED

3A Rides
More attraction details
Owner description: Founded for Surf Lessons, Bicycle Rentals-Repairs and Surfboard production; 2006 in Cocoa Beach, Florida, 3aRides Surf, Skate and Bike now employs its own team of surf instructors, bike & skate smiths-including master surfboard craftsmen named Bagel and Jeff Haney-who lovingly shape its signature paddleboards, longboards, and surfboards. Managing Member Craig Hiller says one of his favorite parts of the job is watching people succeed at their first Surfing Lesson who never dreamed they could do it, like the 67-year-old grandmother who amazed everyone when she soundly trounced her grandchildren in a surfing challenge around Thanksgiving of 2010. 3aRides Surf, Skate & Bike is located in downtown Cocoa Beach, 1/4 mile from beaches, surfing, showers and refreshments. The 3aRides shop is (within 1/2 mile) nearby the Cocoa Beach Skateboard Park and Cocoa Beach Golf Course. The 3aRides Surf, Skate & Bike shop features branded and locally hand shaped epoxy composite, carbon fiber, polyurethane fiberglass in high performance surfboards, classic nose rider surfboards single, twin, tri, quad and five fin setups that are handcrafted at our factory located in Cocoa Beach, Florida.
Midland, Canada
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Great Time!!”
Reviewed February 10, 2014

Very friendly staff and excellent prices. We rented 2 surfboard for 4 hours and had an absolute blast. We may not have looked the best, but I am pretty sure we had the best time!

Thanks 3A Rides :)

Visited February 2014
1 Thank KadeeL22

Wilmington, North Carolina
“Great Staff!!”
Reviewed January 5, 2014

My family and I recently vacationed in Cocoa Beach for a long weekend and visited several surf shops looking for a surfboard for our son. We saw their webpage and decided to visit, best decision we could have made. They had a large selection to choose from and the staff took their time to make sure it was a good fit for us. We were impressed with this store so much, we stopped back by as we left town to pick up more accessories. Forget the larger surf stores in the area and make visiting this one a priority. We will be back on our next visit!

Visited December 2013
victoria australia
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Go with Bilt for board rental”
Reviewed December 16, 2013

Australian family visited for a few days. Rented wetsuits (brand new off the rack) and a great short board. Got the advice on when and where to surf - this resulted in great time in the water. No comparison to bigger businesses in the area, when you go and deal with real people, great things happen.
Thanks Bilt.

Visited December 2013
Cocoa Beach, Florida
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“Terrible Service and Product Not As Specified”
Reviewed November 21, 2013

Terrible Service and product not as specified. After waiting 6 days instead of the fast 2 days turnaround promised, I received call from shop that 50mm tires did not fit the bike and that they put on 38mm instead. Idea was to be able to ride on the beach. When I told the owner that I was not satisfied by getting a much smaller tire than expected Craig started yelling at me on the phone and threatened not to give the bike back until I paid for it. He did not listen to me and continued to yell and threaten to go to court with me. Mind you I had trusted in the owners judgment on the sale and had already paid him in full. I would not recommend this shop

Visited November 2013
3 Thank Raymond0294
London, United Kingdom
“Great surfboard rentals!”
Reviewed October 1, 2013

I travelled a small distance from Melbourne beach to Cocoa beach after being disappointed by surfboard rental options in the local shops, and could not have been happier with the outcome. As mentioned in other reviews, Craig was extremely friendly and helpful and went out of his way to get me the exact surfboards I was looking to rent for the week. Even to the point of taking new stock to put in the rental pool as what he had at the time did not suit what I wanted. The price, as advertised on their website, was extremely reasonable and I almost felt guilty walking out with the boards! Great, well stocked shop also. Could not recommend more highly to anyone looking to surf, skate or bike near Cocoa Beach!
James, London UK