“Terrible Service and Product Not As Specified”
Review of 3A Rides - CLOSED

3A Rides
More attraction details
Owner description: Founded for Surf Lessons, Bicycle Rentals-Repairs and Surfboard production; 2006 in Cocoa Beach, Florida, 3aRides Surf, Skate and Bike now employs its own team of surf instructors, bike & skate smiths-including master surfboard craftsmen named Bagel and Jeff Haney-who lovingly shape its signature paddleboards, longboards, and surfboards. Managing Member Craig Hiller says one of his favorite parts of the job is watching people succeed at their first Surfing Lesson who never dreamed they could do it, like the 67-year-old grandmother who amazed everyone when she soundly trounced her grandchildren in a surfing challenge around Thanksgiving of 2010. 3aRides Surf, Skate & Bike is located in downtown Cocoa Beach, 1/4 mile from beaches, surfing, showers and refreshments. The 3aRides shop is (within 1/2 mile) nearby the Cocoa Beach Skateboard Park and Cocoa Beach Golf Course. The 3aRides Surf, Skate & Bike shop features branded and locally hand shaped epoxy composite, carbon fiber, polyurethane fiberglass in high performance surfboards, classic nose rider surfboards single, twin, tri, quad and five fin setups that are handcrafted at our factory located in Cocoa Beach, Florida.
Reviewed November 21, 2013

Terrible Service and product not as specified. After waiting 6 days instead of the fast 2 days turnaround promised, I received call from shop that 50mm tires did not fit the bike and that they put on 38mm instead. Idea was to be able to ride on the beach. When I told the owner that I was not satisfied by getting a much smaller tire than expected Craig started yelling at me on the phone and threatened not to give the bike back until I paid for it. He did not listen to me and continued to yell and threaten to go to court with me. Mind you I had trusted in the owners judgment on the sale and had already paid him in full. I would not recommend this shop

3  Thank Raymond0294

Reviewed October 1, 2013

I travelled a small distance from Melbourne beach to Cocoa beach after being disappointed by surfboard rental options in the local shops, and could not have been happier with the outcome. As mentioned in other reviews, Craig was extremely friendly and helpful and went out of his way to get me the exact surfboards I was looking to rent for the week. Even to the point of taking new stock to put in the rental pool as what he had at the time did not suit what I wanted. The price, as advertised on their website, was extremely reasonable and I almost felt guilty walking out with the boards! Great, well stocked shop also. Could not recommend more highly to anyone looking to surf, skate or bike near Cocoa Beach!
James, London UK

Reviewed September 6, 2013

I love this store! The owner, Craig, really went out of his way to make sure that we had a great bike for our stay. The store is a little jewel of great bikes to rent.

Reviewed September 1, 2013

I took my board in for a repair after it got slammed by a skim boarder. They did such a good job repairing it (not patching it) that you can't even tell it was ever damaged. Very reasonable prices too!

Reviewed August 20, 2013

My 11 year old grandson and 14 year old granddaughter had the privilege of a lesson with Jessica. She is an amazing instructor. Patient and encouraging. She spent quality time with the two of them in a semi private lesson. They had a blast. Virginia