“Awesome Fish Taco's”
Review of Yellow House - CLOSED

Yellow House
Cuisines: American
Reviewed August 25, 2012

wow-the fish taco's here are so damn good, they are actually blackened which I love, alot of places say they blacken but you cant taste the spices well these you can-they come fully loaded and taste great, my husband likes to go on the night they have wings on special which is a Thursday, they also have great wings-fresh and tasty, made to order. Service can be a little slow now and then but overall its a great lil pub with yummy food!

Reviewed July 23, 2012

While we were on vacation, we ended up at this place for lunch before going to the beach. All I have to say is that the waitress was very unfriendly and even sort of "barked" at us when asking a simple question. I was very upset with the service. It was like she was more interested in visiting with a man at the bar than helping us. Do not order the fish and chips because it was literally the worst fish I have eaten. The barbecue burger was ok though...by ok I mean edible. I would not go here again, ever.

Reviewed July 10, 2012

Small pub-type bar with great food and loads of it! Really friendly people, and great atmosphere.

No aircon so the all the doors and windows are open to the breeze. All the walls covered with TV screens, so always something to watch.

Great live music on Friday and Saturday - try to catch Papa Chuck when he plays here - brilliant!

Reviewed June 16, 2012

Went there for lunch and got 2 tuna tacos ($4 each). They are off the chain! The tuna is fresh, as are all the other ingredients. Each taco is full of tuna and 2 is definitely more than enough for me. They were awesome! I might go back today. The place is pretty cool inside too. Lots of things to look at. Check it out. I've only had the tuna tacos, but by the amount of love that went into them, I bet everything is good too.

1  Thank Str8t_Cash_Homie
Reviewed June 3, 2012

Not impressed. Poor service. Didn't get everything ordered. Seemed very understaffed. Food was average. Nothing to write home about.