“Fantastic offshore trip with Capt Nate”

Fin and Fly Fishing Charters
Ranked #3 of 36 Tours in Cocoa Beach
More attraction details
Owner description: Inshore and Deep sea fishing charters in Cocoa Beach Florida. We offer multiple fishing charters, shark fishing, nearshore fishing, inshore fishing, and also offshore deep sea fishing. We are located in Cocoa Beach, Cape Canaveral, Port Canaveral, and also in Titusville Florida. We are a short drive from Orlando, Daytona, Kissimmee, Merritt Island, Kennedy Space Center, Disney, and Universal Studios. We have multiple boats with top quality captains that fish Mosquito Lagoon, Indian River Lagoon, Banana River Lagoon, and the Atlantic Ocean.
Reviewed July 8, 2017 via mobile

This was my 3rd charter with Fin and Fly, but the 1st offshore trip. Our party of 5 including a teen had a great time and Capt Nate had us on fish from beginning to end.

The 32' Blackfin was a nice, comfortable boat with plenty of shade and room. We caught a variety of large fish and want to thank Capt Nate for all of his hard work.

We are already planning another trip soon.

I highly recommend Fin and Fly and will book with both Capt Nate and Capt Jamie again

1  Thank Jeff H
"king mackerel"
in 9 reviews
"nice fish"
in 7 reviews
"highly recommend this charter"
in 6 reviews
in 6 reviews
"bull reds"
"half day trip"
in 5 reviews
"different species of fish"
"big reds"
in 14 reviews
"mosquito lagoon"
in 8 reviews

Reviewed June 30, 2017 via mobile

Emailed Jamie last minute a day before the fishing trip. He was able to accommodate on short notice. Had a great and competitive pricing among the other charters I looked at. Took my dad and son out for a late father day gift. Jamie was awesome! He put us on the fish with ease and we hooked up some great king mackerel, Cobia, mahi-mahi tuna, and black fin tuna. It wasn't my first trip fishing in florida, but definitely my best and favorite trip yet. We already are planning next years vacation and going to bring my brothers with us and charter the big boat for the whole day. If you want to catch fish and have stories to tell for a lifetime, Jamie is the man to put the meat on the deck... hands down! See you next year Jamie, thanks brother!

Reviewed June 23, 2017 via mobile

We took two boats out, one with 6 people and the smaller boat with 4 people. We had 6 adults and 4 kids, ages 12,8,7 and 5. I was super nervous taking kids that young out, but Jamie was fantastic with the kids and made the trip super fun! We caught fish until we were tired of catching fish. Not only did we catch king mackerel and red snapper, but we also caught a 6-7 foot long shark! The kids thought that was super cool! Everyone had a great time and I would definitely use them next time.

Reviewed June 19, 2017

After trying a few different charters, I will never use anyone else! Captain Jamie is the real deal! We told him what we were looking for and he delivered the Cobia, Kings and Huge Snapper all day long! Jamie, thanks for the best Father's Day trip ever.
Michael G