“A review in real time” 5 of 5 bubbles

Beachside Grill & Deli
Ranked #4 of 168 Restaurants in Cocoa Beach
Cuisines: American, Delicatessen
Good for: Kids, Local cuisine, Families with children, Dining on a budget
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Brunch, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Seating, Takeout, Television, Wheelchair Accessible
Description: Located in the rear of the Cape Royal Office Building on A1A in Cocoa Beach.
Altamonte Springs, Florida, United States
“A review in real time”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 25, 2014 via mobile

No one here but my new husband and me :) he got the philly and i got the reuben. both were amazing!!!! Best food we've had since we got here and the best version of each sandwich ever! Friendly people work there. We even got popsicles when we were done. Going back again soon.

1 Thank Jackie M

Cocoa Beach, Florida
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“If I could I would give it 6 stars”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 18, 2014

Hi I'm Charlie and this is my beachside experience. I had a burger and it was the best one I've ever had. Michael Duclos cooked it perfect. And it wasn't the kind of restaurant where you get in order then sit for a few hours. No it was actually pretty fast. And that's why I would give it 6 stars if I could.

1 Thank charlie p
Havana, Florida
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Great local place for lunch”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 16, 2014

My wife and I are always looking for great local places to visit. We took our 4 kids there and had a excellent lunch. Great service!!

• 4 of 5 bubbles
1 Thank Marknoles
Fairfax, Virginia
“A great stop for lunch”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 14, 2014

We had a wonderful lunch at the Beachside Grill & Deli. As noted by other reviewers, it was a bit difficult to find, but we're glad we persevered. During our visit, it was clear that the restaurant had a strong following among the locals, as well as out-of-towners like us. The owner was friendly and welcoming to all, and was very accommodating and focused on customer service. The sandwiches were the best!! And the prices very reasonable. We'll certainly return the next time we're in Cocoa Beach.

• 3 of 5 bubbles
1 Thank MM-Virginia
“A little hard to find but well worth it!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 7, 2014

The Beachside Grill and Deli is a little hard to find because it is on the backside of an office building but I'm glad we found it. The owner is very nice and checked on us several times during lunch to make sure we were enjoying the food. The sandwiches are a good side and come with chips and a drink. You can't beat the value and the food.

• 4 of 5 bubbles