“A Hidden Gem!”

Beachside Grill & Deli
Ranked #6 of 167 Restaurants in Cocoa Beach
Cuisines: Delicatessen
Dining options: Breakfast, Delivery
Description: Located in the rear of the Cape Royal Office Building on A1A in Cocoa Beach.breakfast/lunch
Reviewed November 1, 2013

My son and I have eaten here since it opened. Great food with personalized service! The owner will make anything you ask for even if its not on the menu. Excellent 1/2 pound burgers and hand-cut fries. Sorry five guys but the fries here are better. Meatball subs to die for! Cheesesteaks overloaded with meat and cheese, and one of my favorites: tasty homemade chicken salad. Breakfast was a surprise. There was a nice selection of bagels, wraps, croissants, and breakfast platters. My favorite was the platter which included two eggs, home fries, bacon or sausage, and toast for less than $4!

Reviewed October 19, 2013

Another one of those places that reviews surprised me. It didn't blow me away or even make me want to return. Food was OK. The owner Mike who was cook, server and bottle washer was very attentive and friendly. Nothing wrong with any of the food but it was just average.

5  Thank Julie C
Reviewed October 14, 2013

We stopped by here and ate lunch the day we came back from our cruise and the food was good! You will not go away hungry. It is a little cafe owned by one man who does it all! He took very good care of us and made sure we had plenty to eat. A family of 5 ate there for $30! We will definitely visit this place again!

Reviewed October 9, 2013

Hidden on the backside of Cape Royal Office Building, is the Beachside Grill & Deli. Nothing to brag about on the outside, but so welcoming on the inside. This establishment has seating for 16, and if you go after 1PM, you can usually get a seat. The menu has wonderful breakfasts and lunches--eggs to cold or hot sandwiches, soup--all made to order by owner/chef Mike. Mike is one friendly guy who is there to please. While dining there, I ordered the Philly Beef sandwich, served with cold drink, chips, and popsicle(if desired--get one, they're delicious). The hot chopped grill sandwich was served with melted cheese, on a special, delicious bakery bun. The sandwich was so good that I went back the next day for another! The Beachside is only open for breakfast and lunch til 3PM, so don't miss out. The prices were very, very reasonable, and I would have gone there every day, if I were in town. Don't miss it!

1  Thank Jayne T
Reviewed October 9, 2013

I went to this deli because of the great review it received in the newspaper. Great food and friendly hospitality. Try the chicken salad. Even the owner gave me a popsicle :). I have been back a couple times and will continue to eat there.