“Great breakfast”

Beachside Grill & Deli
Ranked #6 of 166 Restaurants in Cocoa Beach
Cuisines: Delicatessen
Dining options: Breakfast, Delivery
Description: Located in the rear of the Cape Royal Office Building on A1A in Cocoa Beach.breakfast/lunch
Reviewed December 2, 2012

I discovered the Beachside Grill and Deli while on a bike ride, and it quickly became my go-to place for a quick, satisfying breakfast. Fresh food, cooked quickly and served up by a guy who truly appreciates your business. Portions are generous and the prices are low. Not visible from A1A, so look for the Cape Royal office building (across the street from Publix) and you'll find it on the backside of the building on the ground floor. You won't be sorry. Thanks, Mike - I will be back again soon!

1  Thank 321_Spaceman

Reviewed November 29, 2012

We tried this for lunch based on reviews here on trip advisor. My husband had a burger and I had the turkey melt. Both were excellent. Mike gave us the lunch special price even though these weren't actually a lunch special. Don't go here expecting anything fancy, just good food. Located in the rear of an office building. Just drive around back!

Reviewed November 14, 2012

Not hard to find if you follow Trip Advisor guides. Otherwise, a nightmare. Loads of good food for the money. You could easily share a sandwich between 2 people.

Reviewed November 13, 2012

We stopped here while visiting family in Cocoa Beach. As soon as you walk in the owner is very friendly and tells you about the lunch specials. My wife ordered the pastrami sandwich with the broccoli and cheese soup. I ordered the tuna salad sandwich with gumbo soup. All of the food was very good.....especially the pastrami!!! We got all this, with two drinks and two popsicles for $12. Great food, great prices, and the owner is very friendly....hard to beat.

1  Thank WVhikers
Reviewed November 9, 2012

To sum this up: A more home-cooked meal that you are not going to get from the likes of a fast-food chain. This cozy/tiny place where you can see the kitchen has the feel of grandma's house. The homefries are not from frozen; you can tell they are chopped from fresh potatoes. We had breakfast and it was so much better than your average diner. I had an omlette and juice, and my husband had a breakfast special with extra bacon and coffee and our bill was only $13. We'll try lunch next time!