“Absolutely amazing!”
other travelers have booked this property
The updated Cottage sign, the first thing you'll see when you approach the Cottage.
The view from your parking spot. An award for reviews from our guests
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Inquiry
Excellent
The view from your parking spot.
An award for reviews from our guests
Our little Guest Cottage
The owners entrance.
The owners entrance
The Cottage number
The Manatee entrance.
The Manatee courtyard
The Manatee suite koi fish pond with water fall.
Another angle of the pond.
oop's i'ts our Grandaughter Jasmine posing
Comfy Futon couch
Kitchinette
updated bedroom, Queensize
Bathroom
The entrance to the Manatee suite, dutch door for the winter fresh air.
Beach access.
I know where I'd rather be.
The beach in the evening, calm and relaxing.
Sunrise from our beach access.
The front of the Cottage
Courtyard seating for our guests
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Any
A_blanken...
“Absolutely amazing!”
Reviewed May 11, 2014 for a stay in May 2014

We booked this special cottage for the extension of our honeymoon. We took a 4 day cruise and wish we has stayed here for the entire week instead! Absolute amazing, quiet, relaxing, clean, convenient to beach, food and shopping.

london

IL
Reviewed March 20, 2014 for a stay in March 2014

Sean B
Tampa, Florida
“Great Location, Great Price, and a Great Time!”
Reviewed March 18, 2014 for a stay in March 2014

We stayed at the Guest Cottage March 6th and 7th before our cruise and we could not have been happier. You are literally right across the street from the beach, and the access is literally private. We never saw more than 5 people when we were laying out, and it really had a private feel. The cottage itself is fantastic, and was very clean too. This is Florida, and when it is humid you can expect some bugs, and we encountered a few flies but if you are opening and closing doors you have to expect something could fly in. Honestly the only complaint I can think of is the AC is kind of lacking, but again, I know for a fact if I would have brought it up to Jackie she would have taken care of it for me in an instant so that is my fault for not saying anything. I like to sleep in really cold conditions so the small window AC unit didn't suffice for me. You are a two minute walk from cute shops and diners, and it was only about a 12 min drive to the port. It is a perfect location for a low price and I definitely suggest it to anyone looking to stay in Cocoa Beach, or anyone cruising who wants to get a day or two on the beach.

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: The overall feel of the cottage was really well decorated and felt like home
Liked least: The AC was lacking
Traveling group: Spouse/Partner
Friends getaway People with disabilities
Older travelers Families with young children
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
Maureen C
“Perfection”
Reviewed March 1, 2014 for a stay in January 2014

Staying with Dave and Jackie is like staying with good friends. They are warm and friendly and are the perfect hosts. Our cottage was beautifully decorated and provided everything we needed. There are several good restraunt's and bars within 2 blocks and the beach access is across the road. We really enjoyed our stay at the Guest Cottage and would happily recommend it.

Traveling group: Spouse/Partner
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travelers
Set up your free listing