“Highlight of our vacation!” 5 of 5 bubbles

School Of Surf
Ranked #7 of 33 Tours in Cocoa Beach
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 1-2 hours
Owner description: Learn to surf alongside our highly qualified, trained professional instructors. Cocoa Beach provides year round, ideal surf conditions for a memorable first surfing experience. School of Surf offers private and group lessons as well as seasonal week long camps. School of Surf is a deep rooted family business that looks forward to sharing the love of surfing with each and one of you.
Useful Information: Wheelchair access, Activities for young children, Activities for older children, Bathroom facilities, Lockers / storage
Tulsa, Oklahoma
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 5 helpful votes
“Highlight of our vacation!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 22, 2013 via mobile

Super instructors! A fun experience for the whole family! What a treat! A must do if you're in the area!

St. Petersburg, Florida
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 7 helpful votes
“Personal, excellent instruction from the Pros!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 18, 2013

After reading other Tripadvisor reviews of School of Surf in Cocoa Beach, I decided to drive over from the west coast and take a lesson. I was so impressed! I was I up and surfing the first day. Lauren is great in teaching you how to really manipulate the board and read the waves. What a blast!

What really makes Todd and Lauren at School of Surf stand out is that you immediately feel you are one of their "surf family" and not just another no name customer they are running through their shop.

A couple of years ago, I took a lesson from another, so called, surf pro. I enjoyed the lesson, stood up a couple times and went home happy, but after my first lesson with School of Surf, the difference was obvious. With School of Surf, the instruction was so thorough and I was up and surfing throughout the lesson.

If you are planning a trip to Cocoa Beach and want to learn how to surf, Todd and Lauren at School of Surf are fabulous at getting the whole family up and surfing.

2 Thank KTTrudeau
Humble, Texas
52 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 57 helpful votes
“awesome experience for the family -we will be back”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 16, 2013

My wife and itook our two kids (9& 12)
We all had a blast the instructors were very patient and helpful
They got us all up on the boards and being as much of a surferas we could
Great experience we will be back on our next visit
Visit on a weekday when the beach isnt as crowded

2 Thank Matt S
Williamstown, WV
5 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 14 helpful votes
“Outstanding experience!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 15, 2013

My 2 daughters (16 and 19) and I took surf lessons and it was an outstanding experience! Having never surfed before I was apprehensive. Todd was a fantastic instructor and a real down-to-earth guy. We spent some time in the classroom going over instructions then it was off to the beach for actual board-time. We all managed to stand up at various times during the hour session with my 16 year old riding the very first wave she caught!. We will be back!

2 Thank Mike A
“Great day on the water”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 13, 2013

This is a great shop! Speedy and visiting instructor Kobi, from Australia, made our experience great. They were both knowledgable and supportive. The shop is away from all the tourist parts of cocoa so any local Floridians, like myself, will enjoy it. Overall, great experience! I highly reccomend School of Surf to anyone looking to get out on the water and up on a board.